RPCO 6 Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultants) (Closing Date: February 15, 2018 @ 5:00 pm) [PRDP- RPCO-006-SIC-002-18]
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant)
Solicitation No. PRDP- RPCO-006-SIC-002-18
EPC: Php 78,000.00
1. The Government of the Philippines has received a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Program (PRDP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payment for the cost of the Technical Assistance (TA).
2. The PRDP-RPCO 6 hereunder referred to as the End User now requests interested applicants to submit Expressions of Interest for the HIRING OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANTS namely:
ITEM NO. ITEM DESCRIPTION ATTACHMENT NO. QUANTITY/
UNIT UNIT PRICE
(PR No. RPCO6-2017-235) GIS DATA OFFICER
(Please see attached Terms of Reference (TOR)) 1 1 man-month Php 48,000.00
Terms of Reference – GIS DATA Officer
(PR No. RPCO6-2018-001) PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE FOR FINANCE UNIT
(Please see attached Terms of Reference (TOR)) 2 1man-month Php 30,000.00
Terms of Reference – PDA Finance
3. A set of Terms of References (TOR) are provided in Attachments 1-2.
4. Bidding procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the World Bank Guidelines and taking into consideration the related provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under the IBRD loans and IDA credits. The individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, May 2011.
5. All Expressions of Interest (EOIs) together with Curriculum Vitae, Transcript of Records and all necessary documents must be delivered in hard copies placed in a sealed enveloped marked: “HIRING OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES (INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANTS)” SOLICITATION NO. PRDP-RPCO-006-SIC-002-18.
6. Expressions of Interest (EOI) must be delivered at the address below not later than 5:00 p.m. of February 15, 2018.
BAC Secretariat Office
Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No. 6
Parola, Iloilo City
7. The PRDP-RPCO 6 reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the Selection of Individual Consultants (SIC) process or reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/bidders.
ZARLINA B. CUELLO
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee