PRDP-MIN PSO is currently looking for ONE (1) ADMINISTRATIVE STAFF/ COMPUTER MAINTENANCE
Scope of Work
Administrative Staff/Computer Maintenance REOI Admin Computer Maintenance
The Administrative Staff/Computer Maintenance will be supporting the component in the delivery of specified milestones of PRDP under Administrative Unit. He/She will be stationed in the Project Support Office (PSO) based in Davao City. He/She will be directly under the supervision of the Administrative Unit Head who will likewise be reporting to the Project Director of Mindanao in close coordination with the Deputy Project Director.
Specifically, the tasks of the Administrative Staff/Computer Maintenance will include but not limited to the following:
• Receives and records incoming communications;
• Encodes forms and other documents;
• Receives and records bills and statement of accounts as charged under PRDP;
• Prepares Purchase Request (PR) and facilitates other procurement process concerning Admin-related activities and Admin-related vouchers;
• Prepares Trip Tickets, assists in the dispatching of PSO Mindanao Cluster vehicles, and records Monthly Fuel Consumption of vehicles;
• Prepares and consolidates various documents needed in processing the conduct of training and the subsequent relevant claims from the creditors;
• Tracks and maintains records of all official documents related to PRDP in both hard copy and electronic file;
• Keeps and maintains records of weekly deployment of vehicle for the consumption of the Deputy Project Director;
• Helps in the arrangement of PRDP activities;
• Operates office equipment other than photocopying machine, fax, and, etc.;
• Maintains the computer server regularly;
• Maintains all computer units of PSO Mindanao for both software & hardware;
• Troubleshoots and repairs problems of all staff workstations;
• Troubleshoots and repairs DSL and Network problems;
• Updates Anti-Virus on workstations;
• Assists in the repair of computer problems at the RPCO;
• Recommends replacement of computer parts ;
• Maintains the office’ telephone lines both intercom and trunk line regularly;
• Assists in the repair and maintenance of fax machines and photocopying machines;
• Assists in the repair and maintenance of the air conditioning units; and,
• Performs other functions as may be directed by the Supervisors and Deputy Project Director.
• Graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree/ Computer Technician Course; and,
• Preferably has a National Certificate (NC II).
• Minimum of three (3) years of relevant experience; and,
• Having an experience working with Foreign Assisted Projects is an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledgeable and has experience in administrative works is an advantage;
• Has expertise in computer and network trouble shooting;
• Knowledgeable in installation of computer software and hardware; and,
• Computer Literate (MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint).
The Administrative Staff/Computer Maintenance will be directly reporting to the PSO Administrative Unit Head while ensures close coordination with the I-BUILD, I-REAP & I-PLAN Components and other units.
Only applications received on or before December 15, 2014 at 10:00 AM will be considered. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for the schedule of written examination and interview.
Please submit Application letter with 2×2 picture, Comprehensive CV, Certificate of Previous Employment, Certified True Copy of School Transcript of Record to the address below or email to email@example.com. Kindly indicate the position that the applicants are applying for as the subject.
LEALYN A. RAMOS, Project Director
PHILIPPINE RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Project Support Office-Mindanao
1/4 Flr Alavarez Building, Mamay Road, Lanang Davao City
Tel. No.: (082) 235-8664
Fax No.: (082) 235-8665