PRDP RPCO8: Hiring of Individual Consultant: PLANNING OFFICER (Closing date: January 28, 2016 @ 5:00 pm) [RPCO8-SIC-008-16]
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant)
Solicitation No. RPCO8-SIC-008-16
1. The Government of the Philippines has received a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payment for the cost of the Technical Assistance (TA) which will be funded under the PRDP-RPCO 8 Fund.
2. The PRDP-RPCO 8 hereunder referred to as the “End User” now requests interested applicants to submit Expression of Interest for the Hiring of Individual Consultants:
Item no. 1
PR No. IP-16-01-0005
Position: PLANNING OFFICER – I-PLAN COMPONENT
Quantity: 2 person
Monthly salary: Php 40,000.00
Duration: 6 month
Term of Reference _planning officer
3. A set of Terms of References (TOR) are provided as attachments.
4. The applicant shall be evaluated on the following criteria:
Curriculum Vitae 60%
Written Examination 15%
5. Bidding Procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the World Bank Guidelines and taking into consideration the related provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under IBRD loans and IDA credits. The individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, May 2011.
6. Interested proponents shall submit their Expression of Interest, Curriculum Vitae and all necessary supporting documents, in a sealed envelope marked “HIRING OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES (PLANNING OFFICER – I-PLAN COMPONENT) (SOLICITATION NO. RPCO8-SIC-008-16).”
7. Expression of Interest (EOI) must be delivered at the address below not later than 5:00p.m. of January 28, 2016.
Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No. 8
PRDP – RPCO 8 SBAC Secretariat Office
3rd Floor, Administrative Building
Kanhuraw Hill, Tacloban City
8. The PRDP – RPCO 8 reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the Selection of Individual Consultants (SIC) process or reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/bidders.
(sgd)JENNY LYN R. ALMERIA, Ph.D.
Chairman, Special Bids and Awards Committee
PRDP – RPCO 8