PRAS No. 2020-001 (SIC-001-2020) Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant) – Planning Officer
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant)
Solicitation No. SIC-001-2020
Estimated Project Cost: PhP 1,440,000.00
- The Government of the Philippines has received a loan (Loan no. 8421-PH) from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments for the cost of Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant) / Technical Assistance (TA).
- The Department of Agriculture hereinafter referred to as the “End-User” now requests you to submit Expression of Interest for the HIRING OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT namely:
|Item No.||Position Title||No. of person to be hired||Duration of Contract (approx.)||Monthly Salary||Total Cost|
|1||Planning Officer||2||January- December, 2020
|Php 60,000.00||Php 1,440,000.00|
- A set of Terms of Reference (TOR) is provided in Attachment 1.
- Bidding procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the World Bank Guidelines and taking into consideration the related provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under IBRD loans and IDA credits. The individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011.
- Interested proponents shall submit their Letter of Expression of Interest and one (1) copy of Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents, if necessary, and shall be placed in a sealed envelope with signature of applicant in the flap and marked:
HIRING OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES (INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT)
Solicitation No.: SIC-001-2020
PRAS No.: 2020-001
Position: Planning Officer
- Expressions of Interest (EOI) must be delivered at the address below not later than 1:00 PM of 20 January, 2020:
Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP)
National Project Coordination Office (NPCO)
Special Bids and Awards Committee (SBAC) Secretariat
4th Floor, New DA Building, Department of Agriculture
Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City
7. If you have any question or concern, you may contact us at 928-8751 Loc. 2878/2877 or visit us at NPCO PRDP Procurement Unit from 8:00AM to 5:00PM Monday to Friday at the PRDP Procurement Unit Office, 4/F New DA Building, DA Compound Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City.
- The Department of Agriculture reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, and to annul the Selection of Individual Consultants (SIC) process or reject all EOIs at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/bidders.
ENGR. CRISTY CECILIA P. POLIDO
Vice-Chairperson, Special Bids and Awards Committee