Accommodation, Food and Venue for the PRDP NPCO Finance Unit for Orientation Workshop for preparation of Interim Financial Report for World Bank of NPCO/PSO/RPCO on February 9-11, 2016 (January 20, 2016)
|REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
Solicitation no. SH – 007 – 16
The Department of Agriculture – Philippine Rural Development Project (DA-PRDP), invites interested suppliers to submit quotations/proposals for the hereunder requirement:
PRAS no. 0020 – N – 2016
Activity : PRDP NPCO Finance Unit for Orientation Workshop for preparation of Interim
Inclusive of FREE USE of:
-Inclusive of Toll fees, Driver and Fuel
2. Bidders/Suppliers may submit alternate offer provided that the DA-PRDP SBAC’s official canvass form shall be filled out (with the offered brand, unit price, and total price), signed properly, and attached together with the Bidder’s / Supplier’s own canvass form. Non-compliance of the above-items shall result to the automatic disqualification of the proposal
3. Specifications herein provided are the minimum requirement of the DA-PRDP. Hence a bidder must not offer lower specifications than required.
4. Quotation/s must include all kinds of taxes for the item(s)/services listed hereunder, including delivery charges.
5. Price quotation(s) submitted shall be valid for a period of THIRTY (30) days reckoned from the deadline of submission of quotations.
6. Cash shall not be accepted. Terms of Payment within – Thirty (30) days from delivery of item/s to be deposited to your company’s / firm Bank Account
7. Quotation(s) / Proposal(s) shall be submitted by the End-user of the PRDP NPCO or the Supplier to the Office of the PRDP NPCO Procurement Unit / SBAC Secretariat, at the 4th Floor, DA New Building, Department of Agriculture, DA Compound, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City.
8. Only sealed canvasses shall be accepted by the SBAC.
9. The bidder shall reflect the following information on the envelope:
The SBAC shall not be responsible on the pre-emptive / premature opening of the proposal
10. The bidder is required to affix his/her signature over printed name across the flap of the sealed envelope. None compliance of which shall result to the automatic disqualification of proposal.
11. Awarding shall be done by CATEGORY.
12. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF BIDS: January 20, 2016 at 12:00NN.
13. Delivery Period / Effectivity Period: Seven (7) working days upon receipt of approved Purchase Order / Work Order
14. Availability of Stocks: 60 days, reckoned from Instruction No. 12.
15. Mandatory Requirements:
The proposal shall be accompanied by the aforementioned documents, otherwise, non-submission of which shall result to automatic disqualification of proposal
The Department of Agriculture assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of the quotation.
1. To order the Associated Component of this bid notice, please click the “Order” link.
Interested Suppliers must download the attached documents from the PhilGEPS Bid Notice Abstract page.