PRDP-MIN PSO is currently looking for ONE (1) Administrative/ Personnel Officer III
Scope of Work
Administrative/Personnel Officer III REOI Admin Officer xsy
The Administrative/ Personnel Officer III will be supporting the component in the delivery of specified milestones of PRDP under Administrative Unit. He/She will be stationed in the Project Support Office (PSO) based in Davao City. He/She will be directly under the supervision of the Administrative Unit Head who will likewise be reporting to the Project Director of Mindanao in close coordination with the Deputy Project Director.
Specifically, the tasks of the Administrative/ Personnel Officer III will include but not limited to the following:
• Assists the Administrative Unit Head in directing and supervising the administrative operations of the PSO Mindanao Cluster;
• Coordinates all activities of PSO Mindanao Cluster with the Project’s Components and Units;
• Performs delegated responsibilities in the absence of the Administrative Unit Head;
• Administers personnel policies, rules and regulation of the Project;
• Supervises the preparation of on leaves, resignations, transfers, performance ratings and other personnel benefits and services;
• Processes payment of staff salaries and other payments for administrative-related concern;
• Prepares and facilitates Project staff’s foreign travel requirements such as travel authority, passport/visa application, and other travel document
• Administers and manages the contract of services of the PSO Mindanao Cluster personnel;
• Drafts correspondences on administrative and Project-related matters;
• Supervises the PSO Mindanao drivers and vehicles;
• Assists the PSO Mindanao Property Inspector in the inspection of the delivery of the
properties, supplies and equipment of the Project;
• Supervises of the following clerical services such as property management, payroll keeping, personnel records central files and other administrative duties; and,
• Performs other functions as may be directed by the Deputy Project Director and/or
• Education: Preferably a graduate of Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Public Administration, Human Resource and/or other related fields.
• Minimum of five (5) years of experience in administrative functions; and,
• Experience in handling administrative activities in Foreign Assisted Projects (FAPs) is an
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Computer Literate (MS Office, Excel and PowerPoint);
• Possesses good communication skills(oral and written);
• Team Player; and,
• Works effectively with co-workers, partner agencies and stakeholders.
The Administrative/ Personnel Officer III will be directly reporting to the PSO Administrative Unit Head while ensures close coordination with the I-BUILD, I-REAP & I-PLAN Components and other units.
Only applications received on or before December 15, 2014 at 10:00 AM will be considered. Shortlisted applicants will be contacted for the schedule of written examination and interview.
Please submit Application letter with 2×2 picture, Comprehensive CV, Certificate of Previous Employment, Certified True Copy of School Transcript of Record to the address below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly indicate the position that the applicants are applying for as the subject.
LEALYN A. RAMOS, Project Director
PHILIPPINE RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Project Support Office-Mindanao
1/4 Flr Alavarez Building, Mamay Road, Lanang Davao City
Tel. No.: (082) 235-8664
Fax No.: (082) 235-8665