PSO – Luzon B: Accommodation, food & venue, Training Token and Van Rentals for the Training and Workshop on VCA and PCIP preparation, Module 3 (Closing date: June 15, 2015 @ 12:00 pm) [SH-087-15]
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
Solicitation no. SH – 087 – 15
The Department of Agriculture – Philippine Rural Development Project (DA-PRDP), invites interested suppliers to submit quotations/proposals for the hereunder requirement:
PRAS no. 0136 – N – 2015
Activity: Training and Workshop on VCA and PCIP preparation, Module 3
Date: July 13 – 17, 2015
Accommodation, food, and venue
– 5 days (July 13- 17, 2015)
Inclusive of FREE USE of:
– function room (preferably no obstruction in the center)
– Philippine flag
– LCD projector & wide projection screen
– whiteboard, whiteboard markers, & eraser
– microphones & sound system
– strong & unlimited wi-fi internet connection good for the number of participants attending the event
– extension cords & electricity
– free tarpaulins: Welcome banner & backdrop showing name of activity, date, & venue
– free flowing coffee and candies
– free pen & writing pad for each participant
Quantity: 50 pax
Unit price: Php1,800.00 per pax per day
Sub-total price: Php450,000.00
– light weight polyester textures
– full zip with wind flap
– with side pockets
– hood with adjustable drawstring
– actual color may vary (see attached design)
Quantity : 50 pcs
Sub-total price: Php35,000.00
– Five (5) days (July 13-17, 2015)
– Including driver, gasoline and toll fees
– Pick-up at DA Central Office lobby and drop off at Tagaytay on July 13, 2015
– Pick-up at Tagaytay and points on July 14-16, 2015
– Pick up at Tagaytay and drop off at DA Central Office lobby on July 17, 2015
Quantity : 1 unit
Unit price:Php4,000.00 per day
Sub-total price: Php20,000.00
Grand Total price: Php505,000.00
1. Bidders are required to read the instructions and fill all the blanks properly.
2. Prospective Bidders/Suppliers may submit their own canvass form in accomplishing their bid proposals/quotations provided that the PRDP SBAC’s official canvass form shall be filled up (with the offered brand, unit price and total price), signed properly and attached together with the Bidder’s/Supplier’s own canvass form. (Please write legibly.)
3. Any specifications other than those required/stated in this form shall not be considered in the evaluation of bids.
4. Quotation/s must include all kinds of taxes for the item(s)/services listed hereunder, including delivery charges.
5. Always indicate the brand name/model of the offered item(s) or product(s).
6. Price quotation(s) submitted shall be valid THIRTY (30) days from the deadline of submission of quotations.
7. Terms of Payment within – Thirty (30) days from delivery of item/s.
8. Quotation(s) / Proposal(s) shall be submitted to the Office of the PRDP SBAC Secretariat, at the 2nd Floor, ITCAF Building, Department of Agriculture, Office of the Secretary, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City.
9. Only sealed canvasses shall be accepted.
10. The bidder is required to affix his/her signature, across the flap of the sealed envelope.
11. Awarding shall be done by CATEGORY.
12. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF BIDS: June 15, 2015, 12:00 pm.
13. Validity of stocks: 60 days
14. Delivery Period: Five (5) days upon receipt of approved Purchase Order / Work Order
The Department of Agriculture assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of the quotation.
Interested Suppliers must download the attached documents from the PhilGEPS Bid Notice Abstract page. Click here.