Food and Accommodation I-REAP Activity November 8-12, 2021 in Negros Occidental (Closing Date: October 25, 2021 @ 5:00 PM)
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
Solicitation No. PSO-VIS-GSS-017-21
EPC: Php 205,200.00
1. The Government of the Philippines has received a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payment for the cost of the Technical Assistance (TA).
2. The PRDP-PSO Visayas, hereunder referred to as the End User, now requests interested suppliers to submit Quotation of Prices for the Food and Accommodation for the participants during the Strategic Planning and Business Planning Workshop for Goat Breeding, Production and Marketing Enterprise of Calatrava and Consolidation and Marketing of Native Chicken in Negros Occidental on November 8-12, 2021.
18 pax 4 Days (Day 1-4: Live-in) Full Board (AM Snack, Lunch, PM Snack, Dinner, Accommodation, Function Hall)
18 pax 4 Days (Day 1-4: Live out) Food and Function Hall (Breakfast, AM Snack, Lunch, PM Snack)
36 pax 1 Day (Day 5): Live-out – Food and Function Hall (Breakfast, AM Snack, PM Snack)
*Food Day 1-4 to include 3 meals and 2 snacks (18 pax) Live in
*Food Day 1-4 to include 2 meals and 2 snacks (18 pax) Live out
*Food for Day 5 to include Breakfast, AM Snack, Lunch and PM Snack
Meals: 2 meat or fish, 1 soup, 1 vegetables, dessert, rice, fruits and drinks
Snacks: Heavy snacks for Day 1-5
3. Quotation of Prices must be “SEALED” and delivered at the address below not later than 5:00 P.M. of October 25, 2021.
Department of Agriculture
Philippine Rural Development Project
Project Support Office (PSO) Visayas Cluster
2nd Floor, Iloilo Sports Complex
Magsaysay Village, Lapaz, Iloilo City
4. Quotation of Prices can also be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com not later than 5:00 P.M. of October 25, 2021.
5. Please take note to attach the following supporting documents (photocopy is acceptable) when you pass/email your Quotation of Prices:
*Business Permit (Updated/Latest)
*PhilGEPS Registration Certificate
*Certificate of Registration (BIR Tin)
*Duly filled up and notarized Affidavit of Bidder (pls. see attached in “Associated Components” link)
ENGR. JOSE ALBERT A. BARROGO
Deputy Project Director
PRDP-PSO Visayas Cluster