Hiring of Consultancy Service for PRDP-MIMAROPA (Associate Procurement Officer and Financial Analyst)
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant)
Solicitation No. SIC-22-1614
Estimated Project Cost: Php 440,000.00
1. The Government of the Philippines has received a loan (Loan No. 8421-PH) and (Loan No. 8816-PH) from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments for the cost of Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant) / Technical Assistance (TA).
2. The Department of Agriculture hereinafter referred to as the “End-User” now requests you to submit Expression of Interest for the HIRING OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT namely:
Item no. Description Required number
& duration Total cost
1 Associate Procurement Officer 1 person;
5 Months PhP 220,000.00
2 Financial Analyst
5 Months PhP 220,000.00
A set of Terms of Reference (TOR) is provided in Attachment 1.
4. Bidding procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the World Bank Guidelines and taking into consideration the related provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under IBRD loans and IDA credits. The individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011.
5. Interested proponents shall submit their Letter of Expression of Interest and one (1) copy of Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents, if necessary, and shall be placed in a sealed envelope marked:
HIRING OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES (INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT)
PR No.: 22-1614
Positions: Associate Procurement Officer
6. Expressions of Interest (EOI) must be delivered at the address below not later than 12:00 NN of July 26, 2022 :
DA-MIMAROPA, 3rd Floor, ATI Central Office building, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City
7. The Department of Agriculture reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, and to annul the Selection of Individual Consultants (SIC) process or reject all EOIs at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/bidders.
ATTY. MARVIN B. APDUHAN, CPA
Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee