PRDP NPCO: 3rd NPCO – PSO – RCPO Procurement Coordination Meeting (Closing date: June 15, 2015, 12:00 pm.) [SH-089-15]
Click here for the PhilGEPS link.
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
Solicitation no. SH – 089 – 15
The Department of Agriculture – Philippine Rural Development Project (DA-PRDP), invites interested suppliers to submit quotations/proposals for the hereunder requirement:
PRAS no. 0113 – N – 2015
Activity: 3rd NPCO – PSO – RCPO Procurement Coordination Meeting
Date: July 07-10, 2015
Venue: Puerto Princesa City, Palawan
Accommodation, food, and venue
– 4 days (July 07-10, 2015)
Inclusive of FREE USE of:
– function room (preferably no obstruction in the center)
– Philippine flag
– LCD projector & wide projection screen
– whiteboard, whiteboard markers, & eraser
– microphones & sound system
– strong & unlimited wi-fi internet connection good for the number of participants attending the event
– extension cords & electricity
– free tarpaulins: Welcome banner & backdrop showing name of activity, date, & venue
– free flowing coffee and candies
– free pen & writing pad for each participant
Quantity: 73 pax
Unit price: Php 1,500.00 per pax per day
Sub-total price: Php 438,000.00
Customized PRDP notebook
– size = 152 mm width x 216 mm height
– wire bound (spiral)
– 80 leaves/sheets, ruled/lined, rounded corners
– sturdy front and back cover (color black)
– with PRDP logo
– with “Procurement” text under logo, color green, Cambria font, bold
Customized PRDP Ball pen
– black ink
– with PRDP logo and text
– text font = Cambria
– text color = black
(please see attached designs)
Quantity: 73 sets
Unit price: Php 250.00
Sub-total price: Php18,250
Click here for the Design of customized PRDP notebook.
Click here for the Design of customized PRDP Ball pen.
Grand Total Price: Php456,250.00
1. Bidders are required to read the instructions and fill all the blanks properly.
2. Prospective Bidders/Suppliers may submit their own canvass form in accomplishing their bid proposals/quotations provided that the PRDP SBAC’s official canvass form shall be filled up (with the offered brand, unit price and total price), signed properly and attached together with the Bidder’s/Supplier’s own canvass form. (Please write legibly.)
3. Any specifications other than those required/stated in this form shall not be considered in the evaluation of bids.
4. Quotation/s must include all kinds of taxes for the item(s)/services listed hereunder, including delivery charges.
5. Always indicate the brand name/model of the offered item(s) or product(s).
6. Price quotation(s) submitted shall be valid THIRTY (30) days from the deadline of submission of quotations.
7. Terms of Payment within – Thirty (30) days from delivery of item/s.
8. Quotation(s) / Proposal(s) shall be submitted to the Office of the PRDP SBAC Secretariat, at the 2nd Floor, ITCAF Building, Department of Agriculture, Office of the Secretary, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City.
9. Only sealed canvasses shall be accepted.
10. The bidder is required to affix his/her signature, across the flap of the sealed envelope.
11. Awarding shall be done by ITEM.
12. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF BIDS: June 16, 2015, 12:00 pm.
13. Validity of stocks: 60 days
14. Delivery Period: Four (4) days upon receipt of approved Purchase Order / Work Order
The Department of Agriculture assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of the quotation.
Interested Suppliers must download the attached documents from the PhilGEPS Bid Notice Abstract page. Click here.