SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FUEL AND OIL THROUGH FLEET CARD FOR PRDP VEHICLE FOR ONE (1) YEAR
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION FOR THE SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF FUEL AND OIL THROUGH FLEET CARD FOR PRDP VEHICLE FOR ONE (1) YEAR
PRAS No. 2019-002
Please see request for quotation
Please quote your government price/s including delivery charges, VAT or other applicable taxes, and other incidental expenses for the goods listed in Annex A. Also, furnish us with descriptive brochures, catalogues, literatures and/or samples, if applicable.
If you are the exclusive manufacturer, distributor or agent in the Philippines for the goods listed in Annex A please attach in your quotation a duly notarized certification to this effect.
Please accomplish and submit this form together with Annex A to the Office of the PRDP NPCO Procurement Unit/SBAC Secretariat, at the 4th Floor, New DA Building, DA Compound, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City or email at email@example.com on or before February 18, 2019 at 1:00PM. For clarifications, you may contact DA-PRDP Procurement Unit at telephone nos. (02) 928-8751 local 2877.
- – Specifications here in provided are the minimum requirements of the DA-PRDP. Hence a bidder must not offer lower specifications than required.
- – Bidders/Suppliers may submit alternate offer provided that the DA-PRDP SBAC’s official canvass form shall be filled out with the the offered brand/model (if applicable), unit price, and total price, signed properly, and attached together with the Bidder’s/Supplier’s own canvass form.
- – Award shall be made on per: Total Quoted
- – Quotation validity shall not be less than: thirty (30) days
- – Terms of Delivery: 10-12 working days (Fleet Card) upon receipt of approved W.O
- – Place of Delivery: 4th Floor, New DA Building, DA Compound, Elliptical Road, Diliman
- – Terms of Payment: within 30 days upon the receipt of SOA/Billing statement
- – Liquidated Damages/Penalty: (1/10) of one percent for everyday of delay shall be imposed
- – In case of discrepancy between unit cost and total cost, unit cost shall prevail.
- – Mandatory Requirements for above Php50,000 Estimated Project Cost (EPC):
a) Mayor’s Permit
b) BIR Certificate of Registration
c) PhilGEPS Certificate of Registration/ Printable PhilGEPS Membership Account
Failure to attach mandatory requirements could be basis for non – compliance