PRDP RPCO8: Hiring of Individual Consultant: Value Chain Analysis Consultant for Coffee (Closing Date: April 11, 2016 @ 5:00 pm) [RPCO8-SIC-021-16]
Click here for the PhilGEPS Link
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant) – Value Chain Analysis Consultant for Coffee
Solicitation No. RPCO8-SIC-021-16
- The Government of the Philippines has received a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payment for the cost of HIRING A VALUE CHAIN ANALYSIS CONSULTANT FOR COFFEE.
- The PRDP-RPCO 8 hereunder referred to as the “End User” now requests interested applicants to submit Expressions of Interest for the Hiring of Value Chain Analysis Consultant for Coffee:
Item no. 1
PR No. IP-16-03-0063
Position: Value Chain Analysis Consultant for Coffee – I-PLAN Component
Quantity: 1 person
Monthly salary: Php 100,000.00
Duration: 3 month
- A set of Terms of References (TOR) are provided as attachments.
Terms of Reference_VCA for Coffee
- The applicant shall be evaluated on the following criteria:
Experience of the consultants – 40%
Adequacy of methodology and work – 30%
Qualifications and competence of staff to be hired (if needed for the KII) 30%
- General Qualifications (Education, length of experience) 10%
- Suitability of the Project (Experience of performing the duties which will be assigned to him/her in the project) 10%
- Familiarity with the language and the conditions of the region(Familiarity with the language and the conditions of the region in which the work (KII) is to be performed or experience in similar environments) 10%
- Bidding Procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the World Bank Guidelines and taking into consideration the related provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under IBRD loans and IDA credits. The individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, May 2011.
- Interested proponents shall submit their Expression of Interest, Curriculum Vitae and all necessary supporting documents, in a sealed envelope marked “HIRING OF VALUE CHAIN ANALYSIS CONSULTANT FOR COFFEE – I-PLAN COMPONENT (SOLICITATION NO. RPCO8-SIC-021-16).”
- Expression of Interest (EOI) must be delivered at the address below not later than 5:00p.m. of April 11, 2016.
Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No. 8
PRDP – RPCO 8 SBAC Secretariat Office
3rd Floor, Administrative Building
Kanhuraw Hill, Tacloban City
The PRDP – RPCO 8 reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the Selection of Individual Consultant (SIC) process or reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/bidders.
(sgd) LEO P. CAÑEDA, CESO III
Regional Executive Director
and PRDP – RPCO 8 Project Director