Food and Accommodation I-REAP Activity December 6-10, 2021 in Northern Samar (Closing Date: November 3, 2021 @ 5:00 PM)
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
Solicitation No. PSO-VIS-GSS-020-21
EPC: Php 228,000.00
1. The Government of the Philippines has received a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payment for the cost of the Technical Assistance (TA).
2. The PRDP-PSO Visayas, hereunder referred to as the End User, now requests interested suppliers to submit Quotation of Prices for the Food and Accommodation for the participants during the Enterprise Operations Manual and Business Continuity Plan Formulation in Northern Samar on December 6-10, 2021.
30 pax 1 Day (December 6): (Lunch, PM Snack, Dinner, Accommodation, Function Hall)
30 pax 3 Days (December 7-9): (Breakfast, AM Snack, Lunch, PM Snack, Dinner, Accommodation, Function Hall)
30 pax 1 Day (December 10): (Breakfast, AM Snack, Lunch, PM Snacks, Function Hall)
*Food Day 1 to include 2 meals and 1 snack (30 pax)
*Food Day 2-4 to include 3 meals and 2 snacks (30 pax)
*Food Day 5 to include Breakfast, AM Snack, Lunch (30 pax)
Meals: 2 meat or fish, 1 soup, 1 vegetables, dessert, rice, fruits and drinks
Snacks: Heavy snacks for Day 1-5
3. Quotation of Prices must be “SEALED” and delivered at the address below not later than 5:00 P.M. of November 3, 2021.
Department of Agriculture
Philippine Rural Development Project
Project Support Office (PSO) Visayas Cluster
2nd Floor, Iloilo Sports Complex
Magsaysay Village, Lapaz, Iloilo City
4. Quotation of Prices can also be emailed at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5:00 P.M. of November 3, 2021.
5. Please take note to attach the following supporting documents (photocopy is acceptable) when you pass/email your Quotation of Prices:
*Business Permit (Updated/Latest)
*PhilGEPS Registration Certificate
*Certificate of Registration (BIR Tin)
*Duly filled up and notarized Affidavit of Bidder (pls. see attached in “Associated Components” link)
ENGR. JOSE ALBERT A. BARROGO
Deputy Project Director
PRDP-PSO Visayas Cluster