Report your allegation at World Bank fraud and corruption hotline.
Toll free: 1-800-831-0463
Collect call: 704-556-7046
1. The Government of the Philippines has received a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payment for the cost of HIRING A VALUE CHAIN CONSULTANT FOR CACAO.
Item no. 1
PR No. IP-15-09-0018
Position: VALUE CHAIN CONSULTANT FOR CACAO – I-PLAN COMPONENT
Quantity: 1 person x 3 months
Unit Price: Php 250,000.00
Click here for the Terms of Reference (TOR) for the position of VCA-Cacao
5. Bidding Procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the World Bank Guidelines and taking into consideration the related provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under IBRD loans and IDA credits. The individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, May 2011.
6. Interested proponents shall submit their Expression of Interest, Curriculum Vitae and all necessary supporting documents, in a sealed envelope marked “HIRING OF VALUE CHAIN CONSULTANT FOR ABACA– I-PLAN COMPONENT (SOLICITATION NO. RPCO8-SIC-022-15).”
7. Expression of Interest (EOI) must be delivered at the address below not later than 5:00p.m. of October 12, 2015.
Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No. 8
PRDP – RPCO 8 SBAC Secretariat Office
3rd Floor, Administrative Building
Kanhuraw Hill, Tacloban City
8. The PRDP – RPCO 8 reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the Selection of Individual Consultants (SIC) process or reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/bidders.
(sgd) JENNY LYN R. ALMERIA, Ph.D.
Chairman, Special Bids and Awards Committee
PRDP – RPCO 8