Food, Venue and Accommodation for the Operation and Maintenance Training and Meeting with all RPCO RIEs
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
World Bank (WB) Shopping
Solicitation No. SH-0014-19-AF
PR No. 2019-029-AF
PhilGEPs Posting: >>>>>>>>> PHILGEPS
Please see attached RFQ form: >>>> O&M . IBUILD
Please quote your government price/s including delivery charges, VAT or other applicable taxes, and other incidental expenses for the goods listed in Annex A. Failure to indicate information could be basis for non – compliance. Also, furnish us with descriptive brochures, catalogues, literatures and/or samples, if applicable.
If you are the exclusive manufacturer, distributor or agent in the Philippines for the goods listed in Annex A please attach in your quotation a duly notarized certification to this effect.
Please accomplish and submit this form together with Annex A to the Office of the PRDP PSO South Luzon Procurement Unit, 2nd floor, ITCAF Building, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City or email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before August 01, 2019 at 12:00NN. For clarifications, you may contact DA-PRDP PSO South Luzon Procurement Unit at telephone nos. (02) 928-8741 local 2570.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Specifications here in provided are the minimum requirements of the DA-PRDP. Hence a bidder must not offer lower specifications than required.
2. Bidders/Suppliers may submit alternate offer provided that the DA-PRDP SBAC’s official canvass form shall be filled out with the the offered brand/model (if applicable), unit price, and total price, signed properly, and attached together with the Bidder’s/Supplier’s own canvass form.
3. Quotations may be submitted by letter, facsimile, or by electronic means.
4. Award shall be made on per: Total Quoted Price
5. Price Quotation(s) submitted shall be valid for a period of thirty (30) days reckoned from the deadline for submission of quotations.
6. Terms of Delivery: On the day of the activity
7. Place of Delivery: Please see attached RFQ
8. Terms of Payment: within 45 days after the conduct of the activity
9. Liquidated Damages/Penalty: (1/10) of one percent for everyday of delay shall be imposed
10. In case of discrepancy between the total price per item and unit price for the item as extended or multiplied by the quantity of that item, the latter shall prevail.
11. “Mandatory Requirements:
a) Business /Mayors Permit
b) BIR Certificate of Registration
c) PhilGEPS Certificate of Registration/ Printable PhilGEPS Membership Account
Failure to attach mandatory requirements shall result to automatic disqualification of proposal.”
Note: The following documentary requirement shall be required prior to payment:
Tax Clearance & Income Tax Return (ITR) or Certificate of No Tax Liability in lieu of the ITR
Registered Name of Company:
Tax Identification No. :
Company Address :
Contact No. :
Signature over Printed Name
Name of Authorized Representative:
Estimated Project Cost (EPC) in Php 378,000.00
End User: I-BUILD