RPCO 7 Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultants) Hiring of One (1) Project Development Associate for Budget Unit (Closing Date: March 24, 2017 @ 5:00 pm) [RPCO-7-SIC-014-17]
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant)
Solicitation No. RPCO-7-SIC-014-17
EPC: Php 30,000.00/month
1.The Government of the Philippines has been granted a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Program (PRDP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payment for the cost of hiring an PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE FOR BUDGET UNIT.
2.The PRDPRPCO 7, hereunder referred to as the End User, now request interested applicants to submit Expressions of interest for the HIRING OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT namely:
ITEM DESCRIPTION (PRDP-3012): PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE FOR BUDGET UNIT.
QUANTITY/UNIT: 1 man-month
UNIT PRICE Php: 30,000.00/month
3. TERMS OF REFERENCE (TOR) for PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE FOR BUDGET UNIT.
OVER-ALL SCOPE OF WORK:
The Project Development Associate (PDA) shall oversee the overall administrative, document control and technical support to the I-BUILD component. The PDA’s overall function covers administrative and technical support to the Specialists’ daily activities and proper functioning of the office.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Liquidation of BURs (LP & GOP);
2. Prepare monthly list of Payables per Component;
3. Record Receipt of Funding Checks;
4. Obligate BURs charge to PRDP;
5. Facilitate of encoding of Work and Financial Plan and monitor expenses made for I-SUPPORT Component;
6. File Communications/Memoranda and other documents pertaining to PRDP;
7. Assist during conduct of meeting;
8. Perform other functions as may be directed by Project Director and/or supervisor from time to time.
EDUCATION/SKILLS and EXPERIENCE
1. Must have a degree in public administration, business admiistration, organizational development, public finance management or related fields;
2. A Certified Public Accountant is an advantage;
3. He/She must have knowledge of the budget processes and procedures of the Government of the Philippines;
4. He/She must have at least 3 years work experience as Budget Analyst or related fields in accounting and/or finance;
5. Willing to render overtime services if necessary; and
6. Can work independently with less supervision
JOB LOCATION: Regional Project Coordination Office 7, Mandaue City
4. Bidding procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the World Bank Guidelines and taking into consideration the rated provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under the IBRD loans and IDA credits. The individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, May 2011.
5. All Expressions of Interest (EOIs) together with Curriculum Vitae and all necessary documents must be delivered in hard copies placed in a sealed enveloped marked: ”HIRING OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES (INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANTS)” SOLICITATION NO. RPCO-7-SIC-014-17.
6. Expression of Interest (EOI) must be delivered at the address below not later than 5: 00 P.M. of March 24, 2017. SBAC Secretariat Office Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No.7 DA¬RFO 7 Complex, Highway Maguikay, Mandaue City.
7. The PRDPRPCO 7 reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the selection of Individual Consultants (SIC) process of reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/bidders.
MARINA T. HERMOSO
Special Bids and Awards Committee