PRDP-MIN PSO is currently looking for ONE (1) PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE
The Local and National Level Planning Component shall be undertaking the following:
1) Enhancing the Agriculture and Fisheries Modernization Planning Process through rationalization of the DA’s planning, programming and budgeting process; and,
2) Supporting AFMP Implementation through designing a coordinated system of technical support for the implementation of sub-projects prioritized under the Provincial Commodity Investment Plans (PCIP).
Scope of Work
Project Development Associate REOI PDA I PLAN
The Project Development Associate (PDA) will be supporting the component in the delivery of specified milestones of PRDP under the Planning Component. He/She will be stationed in the Project Support Office (PSO) based in Davao City and will travel to other areas in Mindanao as the need arises. He/She will be directly under the supervision of the Planning Component Head who will likewise be reporting to the Project Director of PSO Mindanao in close coordination with the Deputy Project Director.
Specifically, the tasks of the PDA will include but not limited to the following:
– Assists the PRDP Mindanao Planning Component in the implementation of PRDP specially on the conduct of activities such as the conduct of Value Chain Analyses (VCA) and Provincial Commodity Investment Plans (PCIP) technical reviews, AFMP Updating and others;
– Liaises with members of the Project Support Office (PSO), Regional Program Coordination Offices (RPCOs) and Provincial/City Program Management and Implementation Units (P/CPMIUs) particularly on activities that shall be undertaken by the component;
– Arranges component meetings and workshops by developing itineraries and agenda and ensure the participation of expected participants;
– Prepares/drafts communications/letters/correspondence as assigned by the Planning Head;
– Manages and records all incoming and outgoing communications of the component as well as to maintain/update document tracking slips and ensures timely responses on subject matter;
– Acts as primary contact person between the component and other component/units of PRDP;
– Provides assistance to other component staff in preparing administrative reports;
– Performs other tasks as deemed necessary in relation to the component’s deliverables and/or as required by the management. Provides secretariat support services to the Project Director (PD) and the Deputy Project Director’s (DPD) Office;
– Prepares and consolidates various documents needed in processing training and other relevant claims of creditors;
– Drafts/prepares ODPD/OPD correspondences and memoranda;
– Provides information and assistance to concerned RPCOs and other partner agencies on the updates and status of project implementation;
– Assists in the conduct of meetings, trainings and conferences as initiated by the concerned component as approved by management; and,
– Acts as the man Friday of the DPD as situation warrants and performs other activities vital towards the speedy realization of the established functions.
Education & Training:
– A graduate of Economics, Agribusiness , Agricultural Economics or related field; and,
– Must have attended relevant training on communications, records management or any related training on office management.
– Minimum of one (1) year experience in handling administrative and technical support either in private or government institution; and,
– Experience in working at Planning Unit/Division is an advantage.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
– Knowledgeable on at least agriculture industry subsectors or commodities;
– Strong analytical and operational knowledge in the field of agri and fishery sector, including trades and investments;
– Ability to communicate effectively (both oral and written); and,
– Must be a team player.
The PDA will be directly reporting to the I-PLAN Component Head while ensures close coordination with the I-BUILD, I-REAP & I-SUPPORT components and other units.
Only applications received on or before December 22, 2014 at 10:00 AM will be considered. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for the schedule of written examination and interview.
Please submit Application letter with 2×2 picture, Comprehensive CV, and Certificate of Previous Employment, Certified True Copy of School Transcript of Records, Certificate of Trainings Attended,
other credentials to the address below or email to email@example.com. Kindly indicate the position that the applicants are applying for as the subject.
LEALYN A. RAMOS, Project Director
PHILIPPINE RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Project Support Office-Mindanao
1/4 Flr Alavarez Building, Mamay Road, Lanang Davao City
Tel. No.: (082) 235-8664
Fax No.: (082) 235-8665