RPCO 8 Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultants) Project Development Associate – I-REAP Component (Closing Date: March 27, 2017 @ 5:00 pm) [RPCO8-SIC-0011-17]
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant)
Solicitation No. RPCO8-SIC-0011-17
EPC: Php 90,000.00
1. The Government of the Philippines has applied for a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payment for the cost of the Technical Assistance (TA) which will be funded under the PRDP-RPCO 8 Fund.
2. The PRDP-RPCO 8 hereunder referred to as the “End User” now requests interested applicants to submit Expression of Interest for the HIRING OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANTS:
ITEM NO. ITEM DESCRIPTION QUANTITY/
UNIT UNIT PRICE
PR NO. IR-17-02-0031 PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE – I-REAP COMPONENT 1 Person x 3 months Php 90,000.00
3. A set of Terms of Reference (TOR) is provided in Attachments.
Terms of Reference – PDA IREAP
4. The applicant shall be evaluated on the following criteria:
Curriculum Vitae 60%
Written Examination 15%
5. Bidding procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the World Bank Guidelines and taking into consideration the related provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under the IBRD loans and IDA credits. The individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, May 2011.
6. Interested proponents shall submit their Expression of Interest, Curriculum Vitae and all necessary supporting documents, if necessary and shall be placed in a sealed envelope marked “HIRING OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES (PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE – I-REAP COMPONENT) (SOLICITATION NO. RPCO8-SIC-0011-17).”
7. Expressions of Interest (EOI) must be delivered at the address below not later than 5:00 p.m. of March 27, 2017.
Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No. 8
PRDP – RPCO 8 SBAC Secretariat Office
3rd Floor, Administrative Building
Kanhuraw Hill, Tacloban City
8. The PRDP-RPCO 8 reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the selection of Single Individual Consultants (SIC) process or reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/bidders.
(sgd) JENNY LYN R. ALMERIA, Ph.D.
PRDP Deputy Project Director
and SBAC Chairman, PRDP RPCO 8