We are Hiring: 2 BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICERS
Be part of the dynamic, results-oriented and dedicated team for rural development.
We are hiring
Business Development Officer (under IREAP component)
Download Terms of Reference (TOR) TOR PSO BDO
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
The Business Development Officer (BDO) shaIl report directly to the I-REAP Component Head.
Specifically, the BDO shall:
1. Assist in the conduct of subproject and PG validation and confirmation based on the I-REAP guidelines and provide recommendations to improve the business modeI for the subproject to be proposed for PRDP I-REAP funding.
2. Review business plans and related documents of proposed I-REAP subprojects ensuring Compliance with PRDP requirements and standards, providing thereof recommendations for improvement.
3. Recommend approval of business plans and issue No Objection Letter to I-REAP subprojects within the PSO threshold.
4. Provide technical assistance to the Regional Project Coordination Office, Provincial/City/Municipal Project Management Implementing Unit (P/C/MPMIU) and Proponent Group in the compliance to comments and recommendation during the Joint Technical Review to facilitate issuance of No Objection Letter.
5. Provide assistance in the compliance to documentary requirements to facilitate obligation, transfer and liquidation of PRDP funds,
6. Monitor implementation of approved subprojects to ensure smooth implementation and Procurement of goods and facilities for the PGs.
7. Assist the Enterprise Development and Marketing Specialist of the PSO in the conduct of Business Process Review/Enterprise Assessment to assess the readiness of the PG in operating the approved enterprise and come up with an Action Plan.
8. Serve as coordinator for the assigned region.
9. Perform other duties that may be required from time to time.
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION
A. Education and Relevant Experiences
1. At least a Bachelor’s degree in Agriculture′ Agribusiness′ Entrepreneurship, Business
Administration/Management, Marketing, Accountancy, Finance, AgriculturaI Engineering, and other related fields
2. At least two (2) years of relevant experience in the preparation and evaluation of Project proposal/feasibility study/business plan, enterprise development, livelihood Projects, marketing, financial management, accounting, bookkeeping, financial audit, organizational management, strategic planning and community organizing.
B. Knowledge, Competencies and Abilities
● Considerable knowledge in production, Processing and marketing of agri-fishery based commodities
● Operational knowledge on agri-fishery based enterprises
● Understanding of business procedures including business financing, human resources, IT, operations and sales and marketing financing options for business start-ups and business expansions
● Ability to communicate effectively in oral and in technical writing
● Ability to multitask and deliver results in an efficient and effective way
● Can work independently and as part of the team, and work effectively with co-workers, partner agencies and the private sector
● Proficientin MS word, Excel,and Powerpoint
Official Station: DA-PRDP Project Support Office – Mindanao
Angliongto Sr., Ave., Lanang, Davao City
Contract Duration: Specified in the link provided.
Deadline of Application: February 18, 2019 at 8:30 A.M.
Address Expression of Interest to:
ENGR. RICARDO M. OÑATE, JR.
DA-PRDP PSO Mindanao
Please submit Application letter with 2×2 I.D Photo, Curriculum Vitae, Certificate of previous employment, Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records, Certificate of related trainings attended and other pertinent documents.
All Expressions of Interest must be delivered or e-mailed at the address provided below not later than February 18, 2019 at 8:30 am. Only applications received on or before February 18, 2019 at 8:30 A.M. will be considered. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for the schedule of written examination and interview.
Please submit Application letter with 2×2 I.D. photo, CV, Certificates of previous employment, Certified True Copy of Transcript of Records, Certificates of related trainings attended, and other pertinent documents to the address below or email at email@example.com (cc: firstname.lastname@example.org).