RPCO 7 Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultants) Hiring of One (1) Finance Analyst I for Finance Unit (Closing Date: March 24, 2017 @ 5:00 pm) [RPCO-7-SIC-013-17]
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant)
Solicitation No. RPCO-7-SIC-013-17
EPC: Php 42,000.00/month
1. The Government of the Philippines has been granted a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Program (PRDP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payment for the cost of hiring an FINANCE ANALYST I FOR FINANCE UNIT.
2. The PRDP RPCO 7, hereunder referred to as the End User, now request interested applicants to submit Expressions of interest for the HIRING OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT namely:
ITEM DESCRIPTION (PR No. PRDP-3010): FINANCE ANALYST I FOR FINANCE UNIT
QUANTITY/UNIT: 1 man-month
UNIT PRICE Php: 42,000.00/month
3. TERMS OF REFERENCE (TOR) for FINANCE ANALYST I FOR FINANCE UNIT.
JOB DESCRIPTION / DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Monitors disbursements of LGUs and ensures that the disbursement schedules, as approved by the Bank and NPCO are complied/followed;
2. Assists in the preparation of financing plan and disbursement schedules;
3. Coordinate with LGUs re: fund releases and submission of its corresponding liquidation documents;
4. Assist in the review and endorsement to PSO of financial documents submitted by LGUs for fund request;
5. Review liquidation reports and other financial reports submitted by LGUs for endorsement to PSO;
6. Prepare financial reports and other reports as requested by PSO
7. Assist in the preparation and consolidation of Work and Financial Plan and Monthly Cash Program;
8.Maintain records of releases, obligations and disbursement of operational fund;
9. Assists in the conduct of financial management training and serve as resource person;
10.Perform other functions as may be directed from time to time.
Education/Skills and Experience
1. Must have a degree in Accountancy, business administration, public finance management or related fields;
2. A Certified Public Accountant is an advantage
3. He/she must have at least three (3) years relevant work experience
4. He/she must have knowledge of the accounting policies and procedures of the Government of the Philippines, multilateral financial institutions (e.g., World Bank) as well as of the institutional, technical and commercial aspects of accounting. Experience in WB-assisted projects is an advantage;
5. Willing to render overtime services if necessary; and
6. Can work independently with less supervision.
4. Bidding procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the World Bank Guidelines and taking into consideration the rated provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under the IBRD loans and IDA credits. The individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, May 2011.
5. All Expressions of Interest (EOIs) together with Curriculum Vitae and all necessary documents must be delivered in hard copies placed in a sealed enveloped marked:” HIRING OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES (INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANTS)” SOLICITATION NO. Solicitation No. RPCO-7-SIC-013-17.
6. Expression of Interest (EOI) must be delivered at the address below not later than 5: 00 P.M. of March 24, 2017. SBAC Secretariat Office Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No.7 DA¬RFO 7 Complex, Highway Maguikay, Mandaue City.
7. The PRDP- RPCO 7 reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the selection of Individual Consultants (SIC) process of reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/bidders.
MARINA T. HERMOSO
Special Bids and Awards Committee