Food and Accommodation I-REAP Activity July 16-23, 2021 in Tacloban City (Closing Date: June 10, 2021 @ 5:00 PM)
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
Solicitation No. PSO-VIS-GSS-011-21
EPC: Php 69,400.00
1. The Government of the Philippines has received a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payment for the cost of the Technical Assistance (TA).
2. The PRDP-PSO Visayas, hereunder referred to as the End User, now requests interested suppliers to submit Quotation of Prices for the Food and Accommodation for the participants during the Enterprise Operations Manual Updating and Business Continuity Plan Formulation on July 16-23, 2021 in Tacloban City.
2 pax Day 1: Dinner, lodging
2 pax Day 2-6: (5 Days) Breakfast, AM & PM Snacks, Lunch, Dinner, Lodging
18 pax Day 4: (1 day) Breakfast, AM & PM Snacks, Lunch, Dinner, Lodging (with Function Hall)
18 pax Day 5: (1 day) Breakfast, AM Snacks, Lunch (with Function Hall)
3 pax Day 4-5: (2 days) Breakfast, AM & PM Snacks, Lunch, Dinner
3. Quotation of Prices must be “SEALED” and delivered at the address below not later than 5:00 P.M. of June 10, 2021.
Department of Agriculture
Philippine Rural Development Project
Project Support Office (PSO) Visayas Cluster
2nd Floor, Iloilo Sports Complex
Magsaysay Village, Lapaz, Iloilo City
4. Quotation of Prices can also be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com not later than 5:00 P.M. of June 10, 2021.
5. Please take note to attach the following supporting documents (photocopy is acceptable) when you pass/email your Quotation of Prices:
*Business Permit (Updated/Latest)
*PhilGEPS Registration Certificate
*Certificate of Registration (BIR Tin)
*Duly filled up and notarized Affidavit of Bidder (pls. see attached in “Associated Components” link)
ENGR. JOSE ALBERT A. BARROGO
Deputy Project Director
PRDP-PSO Visayas Cluster