We are Hiring for RPCO 13 (Writer/Media Production Officer)
HIRING / NOTICE OF VACANCY
Position : WRITER/ MEDIA PRODUCTION OFFICER
Status of Employment: Contract of Service (Project-based)
Salary : Php 42,000.00/Month
Number of Vacancies: 1
Location: DA Caraga Regional Office, Butuan City
Reporting to: InfoACE Unit Head
Contract Terms: 11 months (renewable depending on performance and availability of funds)
REQUIRED EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
EDUCATION: Bachelor’s Degree in Development Communication, Mass Communications, Public Relations, Journalism, and other related courses.
EXPERIENCE: At least three years progressive experience in development communication, multi-media production, public relations, or development journalism.
TRAINING: None Required
ELIGIBILITY: None RequiredSKILLS:
Excellent writing skills in news and features;
Computer literate with ADVANCE knowledge in Microsoft Excel, MS Powerpoint, and Adobe Softwares
ADVANCE layout skills using Adobe InDesign, Photoshop/Illustrator;
INTERMEDIATE skill in Infographics presentation
BASIC skill in Photography
Excellent oral and written communications skills.
In addition, the applicant should have:
Strong interpersonal and teamwork skills;
Strong inter-organizational management skills in working with various media organizations, NGOs, POs Government, LGUs, private sectors, etc.; and
Willingness to conduct field travels and cover different activities of the Project.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Write press releases, feature stories for distribution to various media platforms;
2. Produce scripts for radio and AVPs and IEC materials;
3. Document various activities of the Project and its key officials for publication in the national dailies, tabloids, and newsletter, broadcast in the TV/ Radio programs, and post in the social media accounts of DA-PRDP;
4. Draft speeches, messages, and talk points of Project Director/Deputy Project Director/ InfoACE Unit Head; and
5. Produce various Knowledge Products and IEC Materials for the Project;
6. Perform other functions as may be directed by the Immediate Supervisor.
Interested qualified applicants may send their job applications at the Records Section with the following documents on or before February 02, 2021, at the closing of office hours (5:00 P.M.).
For online application, kindly submit your application documents (see list below) at firstname.lastname@example.org and indicate the position you are applying for as the subject of your email.
1. Application letter address to
ABEL JAMES I. MONTEAGUDO
Regional Executive Director
Department of Agriculture Caraga
Capitol Site, Butuan City
8600 Agusan del Norte
2. COMPREHENSIVE Curriculum Vitae/ Résumé with passport size recent photo
3. Photocopy of Transcript of Records;
4. Sample of the following:SE
News and feature Articles written and published
Sample of Information, Education Communication Materials, if any.
Sample of AVPs, if any.
Note: APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED BEYOND THE DEADLINE AND WITH INCOMPLETE DOCUMENTS WILL NOT BE ENTERTAINED. Question where answers can already be found in this post will no longer be entertained.