RPCO 7 Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultants) Hiring of One (1) Project Development Associate (PDA) for I-REAP Component (Closing Date: February 23, 2017 @ 5:00 pm) [RPCO-7-SIC-004-17]
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant)
Solicitation No. RPCO-7-SIC-004-17
EPC: Php 30,000.00/month
1.The Government of the Philippines has been granted a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Program (PRDP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payment for the cost of hiring an PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE FOR I-REAP COMPONENT.
2.The PRDPRPCO 7, hereunder referred to as the End User, now request interested applicants to submit Expressions of interest for the HIRING OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT namely:
ITEM DESCRIPTION (PRDP 3887): PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE FOR I-REAP COMPONENT
QUANTITY/UNIT: 1 manmonth
UNIT PRICE Php: 30,000.00/month
3. TERMS OF REFERENCE (TOR) for PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE FOR I-REAP COMPONENT
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Prepares initial drafts of correspondence and documents coming from the concerned component/unit;
2. Prepares activity and training design for activities and trainings to be undertaken by the concerned component/unit;
3. Assists in the conduct of such activities and trainings by acting as co-facilitator and part of the documentation team;
4. Ensures that all correspondences are timely sent and feedbacks from receivers are noted;
5. Acts as primary point of contact between the concerned component/unit and other component/unit of the Project;
6. Assists in the coordination of meetings and trainings, ensuring that participants are well informed of the schedule and requirements of the event;
7. Arranges component/unit meetings by developing itineraries and agenda;
8. Travels and attends meetings with the component/unit heads and prepare minutes, action lists and provide administrative support, if necessary.
1. Graduate of any four (4) year course, preferably related to communications and/or agriculture;
1. At least one (1) year experience in providing internal and external communications support;
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
1. Excellent written and oral communication skills;
2. Can perform and prioritize multiple tasks with attention to details;
3. Can work both in a team and individually;
4. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
JOB LOCATION: Regional Project Coordination Office 7, Mandaue City
4. Bidding procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the World Bank Guidelines and taking into consideration the rated provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under the IBRD loans and IDA credits. The individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, May 2011.
5. All Expressions of Interest (EOIs) together with Curriculum Vitae and all necessary documents must be delivered in hard copies placed in a sealed enveloped marked: ”HIRING OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES (INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANTS)” SOLICITATION NO. RPCO-7-SIC-004-17.
6. Expression of Interest (EOI) must be delivered at the address below not later than 5: 00 P.M. of February 23, 2017. SBAC Secretariat Office Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No.7 DA¬RFO 7 Complex, Highway Maguikay, Mandaue City.
7. The PRDPRPCO 7 reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the selection of Individual Consultants (SIC) process of reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/bidders.
MARINA T. HERMOSO
Special Bids and Awards Committee