Concreting of Cawit-Tugos Farm to Market Road
Republic of the Philippines
Philippine Rural Development Project
Invitation to Bid for the Concreting of Cawit-Tugos Farm to Market Road
Identification No. PRDP-IB-R04B-MAR-004-BOA-004-2019-AF2
Loan No. 9271-PH
January 30, 2023
1. The Government of the Philippines (GoP) has received a Loan from the World Bank towards the cost of Philippine Rural Development Project and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this Loan to payments under the contract for the Concreting of Cawit-Tugos Farm to Market Road/PRDP-IB-R04B-MAR-004-BOA-004-2019-AF2.
- The Municipality of Boac, Marinduque implementing partner of the Department of Agriculture, now invites bids for Concreting of Cawit-Tugos Farm to Market Road. Completion of the Works is required by 359 calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within the last five (5) years, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with relevant procedures for open competitive bidding as specified in the IRR of RA 9184 (R.A. 9184), with some amendments, as stated in these bidding documents and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the applicable procurement guidelines of the World Bank. The contract shall be awarded to the Lowest Calculated Responsive Bidder (LCRB) who was determined as such during post-qualification. The Estimated Project Cost for this project is Eighty-Six Million Twenty-One Thousand Pesos (PhP86,021,000.00).
- Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Bids and Awards Committee of the Municipality of Boac, Marinduque and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below also at PRDP Regional Project Coordination Office MIMAROPA (RPCO MIMAROPA) with address at 3rd Floor, ATI Building, Department of Agriculture Regional Office No. 4B, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City and/or at PRDP South Luzon Project Support Office (PSO Luzon B) at 2nd Floor ITCAF Building, Department of Agriculture Compound, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City from 8:30am to 4:00 pm, Mondays to Fridays.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders starting January 30, 2023 from the address below, at the PRDP Regional Project Coordination Office MIMAROPA (RPCO MIMAROPA) with address at 3rd Floor, ATI Building, Department of Agriculture Regional Office No. 4B, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City and/or at PRDP South Luzon Project Support Office (PSO Luzon B) at 2nd Floor ITCAF Building, Department of Agriculture Compound, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City and upon payment or depositing to the account name: Municipality of Boac Trust, LANDBANK Current Account Number 1152-1045-25 ,Land Bank Boac of a non-refundable fee for the bidding documents in the amount of Ten Thousand Pesos (PhP10,000.00) not later than the submission of their bids. The LGU Treasurer’s official receipt, the bank teller’s validated deposit slip or printed receipt from online payment serves as the proof of payment.
Biddings Documents may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the PRDP website (prdp.da.gov.ph). For Detailed Engineering Design (DED), drawings and plans, please follow the link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1-zB-HjTrhX4j-jx6cqKat_XlxdEPGkCM?usp=sharing
As part of the transparency measures being instituted by the Department of Agriculture (DA), the bidders can virtually visit the site of the above-described subproject at prdp.da.gov.ph where geotagged base photographs are viewable. The DA, however, requires that all potential contractors who will be awarded contract under the project shall have undergone geotagging training provided by the PRDP Project Support Office.
- The Municipality of Boac, Marinduque will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on February 16, 2023, at 10:00 AM at the ABC Hall 2nd Floor Municipal Building Kasilag St., Isok I, Boac, Marinduque which shall be open to all interested bidders. Prospective bidders can join virtually through video conference platform by sending email to this official email address email@example.com requesting for an invitation.
- Bids must be delivered on or before March 01, 2023, at 10:00 AM at the ABC Hall, 2nd Floor Municipal Building, Kasilag St. Isok I, Boac, Marinduque. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidder’s representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
- The Bid Opening will be held on March 01, 2023, at 10:00 A.M. at the ABC Hall, 2nd Floor Municipal Building, Kasilag St, Isok I, Boac, Marinduque. The bidders can attend virtually through video conference platform by sending email to this official email address firstname.lastname@example.org requesting for an invitation.
- The Municipal Local Government Unit of Boac, Marinduque reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
LUNA EULOGIO R. MANRIQUE,EnP,MNSA
Chairman, Bids and Awards Committee
Tel./Mobile No.: 0917-541-4611
Please see attached PBD in the link below:
NPCO_01272023_PSO 01262023_FINAL_PBD Cawit-Tugos FMR of Boac, Marinduque_edited