ITB_0176-2017: (PRDP NPCO-GGU) Supply and Delivery of Two (2) units Fixed Wing Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) with accessories and Two (2) Units Four (4) Rotor Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) with access
Invitation to Bid
Republic of the Philippines
Philippine Rural Development Project
Invitation to Bid for the
Supply and Delivery of Two (2) units Fixed Wing Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) with accessories and Two (2) Units Four (4) Rotor Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) with accessories
May 15, 2017
1. The Government of the Philippines (GOP) has received a Loan from the World Bank towards the cost of Philippine Rural Development Program, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this Loan to payments under the contract for Supply and Delivery of Two (2) Units Fixed Wing Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) with accessories and Two (2) Units Four Rotor Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) with accessories.
2. The Philippine Rural Development Project – National Project Coordination Office (PRDP-NPCO), implementing partner of the Department of Agriculture, now invites bids for Supply and Delivery of Two (2) Units Fixed Wing Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) with accessories and Two (2) Units Four Rotor Unmanned Aerial Vehicle (UAV) with accessories. Delivery of the Goods is required within Sixty (60) calendar days from receipt of the Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed within last one (1) year from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with relevant procedures for open competitive bidding as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”, with some amendments, as stated in these Bidding Documents and is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the applicable procurement guidelines of the World Bank. The contract shall be awarded to the Lowest Calculated Responsive Bidder (LCRB) who was determined as such during post-qualification. The Estimated Project Cost (EPC) is Three Million Two Hundred Fifty Thousand Pesos, Php 3,250,000.00.
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from Special Bids and Awards Committee of the PRDP-NPCO and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, Mondays to Fridays.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders from May 15, 2017 – June 14, 2017 from the address below and upon payment of a nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (P5,000.00).
6. It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the PRDP website http://prdp.da.gov.ph/, provided that Bidders shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
7. The PRDP-NPCO will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on June 2, 2017 at 02:00 PM, PRDP Conference Room, 4th Floor New DA Building, Department of Agriculture, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City, which shall be open to all interested parties.
8. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before June 15, 2017 at 02:00 PM, PRDP Conference Room, 4th Floor New DA Building, Department of Agriculture, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City, All bids must be accompanied by a bid security in the amount of Sixty Five Thousand Pesos Only (Php 65,000.00) in the form of Cash or Certified/Manager’s check or Bank Guarantee issued by a universal/commercial Bank or Bid Securing Declaration.
9. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted.
10. Bidders shall warrant that all items to be delivered are new, branded and free from any defects.
11. The PRDP-NPCO reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
12. For further information, please refer to:
Asec. Leandro H. Gazmin, CESO II
Chairman, Special Bids and Awards Committee