Supply and Delivery of Package 3.2: Two (2) Units of Fabricated Hauling Tricycle for the Romblon Swine Meat Processing.
Please see attached Invitation to Quote, Request for Quotation and Bid Form for your consideration.
NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR BID/QUOTATION
Simplified Bidding & Shopping – Goods
Supply and Delivery of Package 3.2: Two (2) Units of Fabricated Hauling Tricycle for the Romblon Swine Meat Processing
Solicitation No. PRDP-IR-R04B-ROM-005-000-000-2021
- The Government of the Republic of the Philippines has received a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and intend to apply part of the proceed of this loan for the payment for the cost of this contract: Supply and Delivery of Package 3.2: Two (2) Units of Fabricated Hauling Tricycle for the Romblon Swine Meat Processing.
- The Magdiwang Agrarian Reform Cooperative (MARC) hereinafter referred to as the Proponent Group (PG), now requested interested applicants to submit quotation for the:
Supply and Delivery of Two (2) Units of Fabricated Hauling Tricycle for the Romblon Swine Meat Processing
|Quantity||Unit||Unit Price||Total Price|
Fabricated Hauling Tricycle
– Brand New;
– Single motorcycle with sidecar- 175cc;
– Gasoline Engine
– 4 stroke;
– Dimension of side car:
– Top View: Flat Bar with Epoxy Paint
2.5’ x 6’ (L x W);
– Front View: G.I. Sheet Painted with Epoxy Paint 3’;
– Side View: G.I. Pipe Painted with Epoxy Paint 3’;
– Terms and Conditions:
* With 3 years warranty;
* With LTO registration;
* With Accessories and
*Must be compliant with the attached drawings.
- Copy of the Bid Form is attached to this notice. Bids must be marked with the name of the contract and the Solicitation No. PRDP-IR-R04B-ROM-005-000-000-2021. Bids shall be submitted through any of the following:
- Through sealed envelope (hand carry to the PG official address)
- Through mail (courier) (delivered to the PG official address)
- Through email (received at the PG official email address)
|Name of PG-PT
|Mary Ann P. Mayor|
|Official Address of PG :||Poblacion, Magdiwang Romblon|
|Telephone number :||+639467443377|
|Email address :||email@example.com|
- All entries must be typewritten or hand-written eligibly. Bid Forms shall be submitted together with the following documents:
- Valid business permit and
- BIR registration;
- a) The bidder/supplier must be an authorized dealer, distributor or manufacturer of the goods to be procured and the brand of the product offered must be in the Philippine market for at least 10 years prior to the bid opening; and
- b) The bidder must have after-sales service facilities in major cities in the Philippines.
- Quotations must be submitted on or before August 23, 2023 @ 10:00AM.
- The procurement procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the World Bank Procurement Guidelines and taking into consideration the related provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under the IBRD loans and IDA credits.
- The Magdiwang Agrarian Reform Cooperative (MARC) reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation and to annul the procurement process or reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/s.
MARY ANN P. MAYOR
PG Procurement Team
Magdiwang Agrarian Reform Cooperative (MARC)