Construction of Odiongan Coco Sugar Processing Facility Solicitation No.: PRDP-IR-R04B-ROM-003-ODI-001-2019
NOTICE OF REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
Construction of Odiongan Coco Sugar Processing Facility
Solicitation No.: PRDP-IR-R04B-ROM-003-ODI-001-2019
- The Government of the Republic of the Philippines has received a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and intend to apply part of the proceed of this loan for the payment for the cost of this contract: Construction of Odiongan Coco Sugar Processing Facility.
- The Organic Farmers, Producers & Processors Association of Odiongan (ORFPPASO) hereinafter referred to as the Proponent Group (PG), now requested interested applicants to submit quotation for the:
|Name of I-REAP Subproject: Odiongan Coco Sugar Processing
Location: Brgy. Malilico, Odiongan, Romblon
|Contract Name: Construction of Odiongan Coco Sugar Processing Facility|
|Item No.||Scope of Work||Quantity||Unit|
|SPL-2||Safety and Health||1.00||l.s.|
|SPL-3||Mobilization / Demobilization||1.00||l.s.|
|800(1)||Clearing and Grubbing||400.00||sq.m.|
|803(1)a||Structural Excavation (Common Soil)||152.98||cu.m.|
|804(1)b||Embankment from borrow by Equipment||191.50||cu.m.|
|900(8)||Structural Concrete (28 days)||67.57||cu.m.|
|903(2)||Formworkss and Falseworks||129.60||sq.m.|
|1027||Cement Plaster Finish||719.74||sq.m.|
|1046(1)||CHB Non load Bearing including RSB 150mm||271.19||sq.m.|
|1046(2)||CHB Non load Bearing including RSB 100mm||86.12||sq.m.|
|902(1)b||Reinforced Steel (Grade 40, Deformed)||9,770.60||kgs|
|1014(1)b2||Pre-painted Metal Sheets (Rib Type, long span)||222.93||sq.m.|
|1003(1)||4.5mm Fiber Cement Board on Metal Framing Ceiling||192.26||sq.m.|
|1010(2)b||Door (wood Panel)||14.70||sq.m.|
|1043(1)||PVC Doors and Frames||2.94||sq.m.|
|1008||Aluminum Glas Window||7.11||sq.m.|
|1101 (42)||Wire and Wiring Devices||1.00||l.s.|
|1102(1)||Panelboard with Main & Branch Breakers||1.00||l.s.|
|1100(30)||Conduits, Boxes and Fittings||1.00||l.s.|
|1103(1)||Lighting Fixtures and Lamps||1.00||l.s.|
|1032(1a)||Painting Works (Masonry/Concrete)||843.85||sq.m.|
|1032(1b)||Painting Works (Wood)||14.70||sq.m.|
- Copy of the Bid Form is attached to this notice. Bids must be marked with the name of the contract and the Solicitation No. PRDP-IR-R04B-ROM-003-ODI-001-20.
Bids shall be submitted through any of the following:
- Through sealed envelope (hand carry to the PG official address)
- Through mail (courier) (delivered to the PG official address)
- Through email (received at the PG official email address)
|Name of PG-PT
|Mr. John Manuel Sermo|
|Official Address of PG :||Organic Trading Post (OTP) Bgry. Dapawan, Odiongan Romblon|
|Telephone number :||0909-020-6192|
|Email address :||firstname.lastname@example.org|
- All entries must be typewritten or hand-written Bid Forms shall be submitted together with a valid Philippine Contractors Accreditation Board (PCAB) License.
- Quotations must be submitted on or before June 01, 2022 @ 10:00AM.
- The procurement procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the World Bank Procurement Guidelines and taking into consideration the related provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under the IBRD loans and IDA credits.
- The Organic Farmers, Producers and Processors Association of Odiongan (ORFPPASO) reserves the right to accept or reject any quotation and to annul the procurement process or reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/s.
JOHN M. SERMO
PG Procurement Team
Organic Farmers, Producers and Processors Association of Odiongan