Hiring of Administrative Aide
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant)
Solicitation No. SIC-002-2023
Estimated Project Cost: PhP237,600.00
- The Government of the Philippines has received Financing from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this to payments for the cost of Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant) / Technical Assistance (TA).
- The Department of Agriculture hereinafter referred to as the “End-User” now requests you to submit Expression of Interest for the HIRING OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT namely:
|Item no.||Description||Required number
|1||Administrative Aide||1 person; 11 months||PhP 237,600.00|
A set of Terms of Reference (TOR) is provided in Attachement 1.
- Bidding procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the World Bank Guidelines and taking into consideration the related provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under IBRD loans and IDA credits. The individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011.
- Interested proponents shall submit their Letter of Expression of Interest and one (1) copy of Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents, if necessary, and shall be placed in a sealed envelope marked:
HIRING OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES (INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT)
Solicitation No. : SIC-002-2023
PR No. : 2023-002
Position : Administrative Aide
- Expressions of Interest (EOI) must be delivered at the address below not later than 12:00 NN of February 06, 2023:
Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP)
Project Support Office (PSO) South Luzon
Special Bids and Awards Committee (SBAC) Secretariat
3rd Floor (PRDP South Luzon-Procurement Unit) RMCI Building,
BPI Compound, Visayas Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City
- The Department of Agriculture reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, and to annul the Selection of Individual Consultants (SIC) process or reject all EOIs at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/bidders.