Supply and Delivery of Load Cards / Cellcards for PRDP PSO South Luzon staff for 2nd Semester
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
World Bank (WB) Shopping
Solicitation No. SH-0012-19-AF
PR No. 2019-026-AF
Please see attached RFQ form : >>>> RFQ . CELLCARDS . 2ND SEM
PhilGEPs Posting: >>>>> PHILGEPS
Please quote your government price/s including delivery charges, VAT or other applicable taxes, and other incidental expenses for the goods listed in Annex A. Failure to indicate information could be basis for non – compliance. Also, furnish us with descriptive brochures, catalogues, literatures and/or samples, if applicable.
If you are the exclusive manufacturer, distributor or agent in the Philippines for the goods listed in Annex A please attach in your quotation a duly notarized certification to this effect.
Please accomplish and submit this form together with Annex A to the Office of the PRDP PSO South Luzon Procurement Unit, 2nd floor, ITCAF Building, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City or email at firstname.lastname@example.org on or before July 11, 2019 at 12:00NN. For clarifications, you may contact DA-PRDP PSO South Luzon Procurement Unit at telephone nos. (02) 928-8741 local 2570.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Specifications here in provided are the minimum requirements of the DA-PRDP. Hence a bidder must not offer lower specifications than required.
2. Bidders/Suppliers may submit alternate offer provided that the DA-PRDP SBAC’s official canvass form shall be filled out with the the offered brand/model (if applicable), unit price, and total price, signed properly, and attached together with the Bidder’s/Supplier’s own canvass form.
3. Quotations may be submitted by letter, facsimile, or by electronic means.
4. Award shall be made on per: Total Quoted Price
5. Price Quotation(s) submitted shall be valid for a period of thirty (30) days reckoned from the deadline for submission of quotations.
6. Terms of Delivery: Seven (7) working days upon receipt of Purchase Order (P.O.)
7. Place of Delivery: ITCAF Building 2nd floor, DA Compound, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City
8. Terms of Payment: within 45 days upon completion of supporting documents
9. Liquidated Damages/Penalty: (1/10) of one percent for everyday of delay shall be imposed
10. In case of discrepancy between the total price per item and unit price for the item as extended or multiplied by the quantity of that item, the latter shall prevail.
11. “Mandatory Requirements:
a) Business /Mayors Permit
b) BIR Certificate of Registration
c) PhilGEPS Certificate of Registration/ Printable PhilGEPS Membership Account
Failure to attach mandatory requirements shall result to automatic disqualification of proposal.”
Note: The following documentary requirement shall be required prior to payment: Tax Clearance & Income Tax Return (ITR) or Certificate of No Tax Liability in lieu of the ITR
Registered Name of Company:
Tax Identification No. :
Company Address :
Contact No. :
Signature over Printed Name
Name of Authorized Representative:
Estimated Project Cost (EPC) in Php 369,000.00
End User: PRDP-PSO-ADMINISTRATIVE UNIT