PRDP-NPCO: SUPPLY and DELIVERY of PRINTERS, POCKET WIFIs AND GEOTAGGING DEVICES (Closing date: August 05, 2015, 12:00 pm.) [SH-110-15]
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
Solicitation no. SH – 110 – 15
The Department of Agriculture – Philippine Rural Development Project (DA-PRDP), invites interested suppliers to submit quotations/proposals for the hereunder requirement:
PRAS no. 0147 – N – 2015
SUPPLY and DELIVERY of PRINTERS, POCKET WIFIs AND GEOTAGGING DEVICES
PORTABLE PRINTER WITH SCANNER
-Width 17.2 in Depth: 22 in. Height:6.4 in, Weight:9.9 lbs
-Device Type: printer/copier/scanner, Printing Technology
-Power Consumption Operational: 22.8 Watt, Power Consumption Standby: 2.3 Watt, Power Consumption Sleep: 1.3 Watt
-Max Copying Speed: Up to 29 ppm (mono)/ up to 23 ppm (color), Max Copying Resolution: Up to 600 dpi (mono) / up to 1200 dpi (color)
-Flatbed Scanner with Scanning Optical Resolution: 1200 dpi, Color Depth: 48 bit
-Max Original Size: 8.5 x 11.7 in, Original Type: sheets, Min Media Size:3 in x in, Max Media Size: A4, Supported Media Type: cards, envelopes, iron-on transfers, labels, photo paper, plain paper, transparencies
-Borderless Photo Sizes: Letter A Size (8.5 in 11 in), Standard Media Capacity: 80 sheets, Output Trays Capacity: 15 sheets
-Speed Details – Printing: up to 29 ppm – B/W draft, Printing: up to 23 ppm – color draft, Copying: up to 29 ppm, B/W draft
Quantity: 1 unit
Unit price: Php 10,000.00
Sub-total price: Php 10,000.00
HIGH DEFINITION PRINTER
-Can print up to tabloid size (11×17)
-Color inkjet Multi-Function Center with Scanner
Quantity: 1 unit
Unit price: Php 25,000.00
Sub-total price: Php 25,000.00
LTE POCKET WIFI
-LTE 4G, 3G, 2G multimode
-LTE CAT – 4
-Download Speeds up to 50Mbits
-Upload speeds up to 50Mbits
-LTE 2600/2100/1800/900/DD800 MHz
-GSM 800/900/1800/1900 MHz
-Wifi 802.11 b/g/n up to 32GB via microSD card 3000mAh
Quantity: 3 units
Unit price: Php 3,500.00
Sub-total price: Php 10,500.00
GEOTAGGING DEVICE (Tablet)
-Type: tablet, OS: Android4.4, Kitkat
-Camera resolution (front): 2.1 mp, Camera resolution (rear): 8.0mp, Digital Optical Zoom: 4x digital zoom
-Internet use time: up to 9 hours, internal memory: 3GB RAM; 16GB ROM
-Main Display resolution: 2560 x 1600 pixel, Main Display size: 10.5”
-Processor: CPU Speed – 1.9 GHz and CPU Type: Octa-Core
-Sensors: Geomagnetic Sensor, Hall Sensor, Gyro Sensor, Fingerprint Sensor, RGB Sensor, Accelerometer
-Form factor, Touchscreen, Weight: 16.40 oz., Product Dimensions (inches): 6.98”x 0.96”
Quantity: 4 units
Unit price: Php 27,000.00
Sub-total price: Php 108,000.00
Grand total price: Php153,500.00
1. Bidders are required to read the instructions and fill all the blanks properly.
2. Prospective Bidders/Suppliers may submit their own canvass form in accomplishing their bid proposals/quotations provided that the PRDP SBAC’s official canvass form shall be filled up (with the offered brand, unit price and total price), signed properly and attached together with the Bidder’s/Supplier’s own canvass form. (Please write legibly.)
3. Any specifications other than those required/stated in this form shall not be considered in the evaluation of bids.
4. Quotation/s must include all kinds of taxes for the item(s)/services listed hereunder, including delivery charges.
5. Always indicate the brand name/model of the offered item(s) or product(s).
6. Price quotation(s) submitted shall be valid THIRTY (30) days from the deadline of submission of quotations.
7. Terms of Payment within – Thirty (30) days from delivery of item/s.
8. Quotation(s) / Proposal(s) shall be submitted to the Office of the PRDP SBAC Secretariat, at the 2nd Floor, ITCAF Building, Department of Agriculture, Office of the Secretary, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City.
9. Only sealed canvasses shall be accepted.
10. The bidder is required to affix his/her signature, across the flap of the sealed envelope.
11. Awarding shall be done by LOT.
12. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF BIDS: August 05, 2015, 12:00 pm.
13. Validity of stocks: 60 days
14. Delivery Period: Seven (7) days upon receipt of approved Purchase Order / Work Order
The Department of Agriculture assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of the quotation.
Interested Suppliers must download the attached documents from the PhilGEPS Bid Notice Abstract page. Click here.