SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF VARIOUS ICT EQUIPMENT FOR PRDP-NPCO
Please see attached Request for Quotation
Supply and Delivery of Various ICT Equipment
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
World Bank (WB) Shopping
PROJECT: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF VARIOUS ICT EQUIPMENT FOR PRDP-NPCO
Solicitation No. SH-0108-17
PRAS No. 0198-2017
Please quote your government price/s including delivery charges, VAT or other applicable taxes, and other incidental expenses for the goods listed in Annex A. Failure to indicate information could be basis for non – compliance. Also, furnish us with descriptive brochures, catalogues, literatures and/or samples, if applicable.
If you are the exclusive manufacturer, distributor or agent in the Philippines for the goods listed in Annex A please attach in your quotation a duly notarized certification to this effect.
Please accomplish and submit this form together with Annex A to the Office of the PRDP NPCO Procurement Unit/SBAC Secretariat, at the 4th Floor, New DA Building, DA Compound, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City or email at email@example.com on or before July 7, 2017 and 12:00NN. For clarifications, you may contact DA-PRDP Procurement Unit at telephone nos. (02) 928-8751 local 2877.
Terms and Conditions:
1. Specifications here in provided are the minimum requirements of the DA-PRDP. Hence a bidder must not offer lower specifications than required.
2. Bidders/Suppliers may submit alternate offer provided that the DA-PRDP SBAC’s official canvass form shall be filled out with the the offered brand/model (if applicable), unit price, and total price, signed properly, and attached together with the Bidder’s/Supplier’s own canvass form.
3. Quotations may be submitted by letter, facsimile, or by electronic means.
4. Award shall be made on per: (√) LOT BASIS
5. Quotation validity shall not be less than: Thirty (30) days
6. Terms of Delivery: 15-30 days upon receipt of approved P.O
7. Place of Delivery: Please see annex A
8. Terms of Payment: within 45 days after the conduct of activity
9. Liquidated Damages/Penalty: (1/10) of one percent for everyday of delay shall be imposed
10. In case of discrepancy between unit cost and total cost, unit cost shall prevail.
11. “Mandatory Requirements for above Php50,000 Estimated Project Cost (EPC):
a) Business Permit
b) BIR Certificate of Registration
c) PhilGEPS Certificate of Registration/ Printable PhilGEPS Membership Account
Failure to attach mandatory requirements could be basis for non – compliance.”
Registered Name of Company:
Tax Identification No. :
Company Address :
Contact No. :
Signature over Printed Name Name of Authorized Representative:
Project: SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF VARIOUS ICT EQUIPMENT FOR PRDP-NPCO
(Lot 1) 33 units of Laptop computer (Please see attached RFQ)
(Lot 2) 2 units of Laptop computer (Please see attached RFQ)
(Lot 3) 5 units of Laptop computer (Please see attached RFQ)
(Lot 4) 24 units of Desktop computer (Please see attached RFQ)
(Lot 5) 1 unit of Desktop computer (Please see attached RFQ)
Estimated Project Cost (EPC) in Php 5,075,000.00
End User: PRDP-NPCO