PRDP-MIN PSO is currently looking for TWO (2) UTILITY/MESSENGER
Scope of Work
Utility REOI 2 Utility
The Utility/Messenger will be supporting the component in the delivery of specified milestones of PRDP under Administrative Unit. He/She will be stationed in the Project Support Office (PSO) based in Davao City. He/She will be directly under the supervision of the Administrative Unit Head who will likewise be reporting to the Project Director of Mindanao in close coordination with the Deputy Project Director.
Specifically, the tasks of the Utility/Messenger will include but not limited to the following:
• Cleans the office premises and its surroundings;
• Keeps office equipment and furniture clean and orderly;
• Collects and disposes dumps/garbages properly;
• Opens office doors and windows before office hours and closes them after;
• Assists transfers of office furniture;
• Facilitates the replenishment of water in the dispenser;
• Keeps the toilets/comfort rooms clean and sanitary;
• Performs occasional office errands, minor clerical job, and simple carpentry and electrical works;
• Cleans and scrapes the floors of the office and its corridors;
• Performs general ground maintenance works; and.
• Performs other functions as may be directed by the Supervisors and by the Deputy Project Director.
• Must be literate; and,
• Having a driver’s license is an advantage.
• Has a minimum of at least one (1) year experience in utility and messenger works.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledge in safe driving principles and practices;
• Must be dependable, trustworthy and loyal; and,
• Ability to prioritize and organize workloads in completing duties with less supervision.
Has the ability to:
• Learn the principles of general maintenance work;
• Understand and carry out oral and written instructions;
• Maintain daily records relative to maintenance supplies; and,
• Establish, maintain and foster positive and harmonious working relationships with colleagues in the course of work.
The Utility/Messenger will be directly reporting to the PSO Administrative Unit Head while ensures close coordination with the I-BUILD, I-REAP & I-PLAN Components and other units.
Only applications received on or before December 15, 2014 at 10:00 AM will be considered. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for the schedule of written examination and interview.
Please submit Application letter with 2×2 picture, Comprehensive CV, and Certificate of Previous Employment to the address below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly indicate the position that the applicants are applying for as the subject.
LEALYN A. RAMOS, Project Director
PHILIPPINE RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Project Support Office-Mindanao
1/4 Flr Alavarez Building, Mamay Road, Lanang Davao City
Tel. No.: (082) 235-8664
Fax No.: (082) 235-8665