Hiring of PRDP PSO South Luzon Staff (I-Plan Head et.al) for PSO South Luzon (Luzon B)
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Hiring of Consulting Services ; IPLAN Component Head et.al
Solicitation No. SIC-001-2019
Estimated Project Cost: Php 3,720,000.00
- The Government of the Philippines has received a loan (Loan No.8421-PH) and (Loan No. 8816-PH) from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments for the cost of Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant) / Technical Assistance (TA).
- The Department of Agriculture hereinafter referred to as the “End-User” now requests you to submit Expression of Interest for the HIRING OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT namely:
|Item No.||Position Title||No. of Person to be hired||Duration of Contract (Approx.)||Monthly Salary||Total Cost|
|1||I-PLAN Component Head||1||March – December 2019 (10 months)||PhP 84,000.00||PhP 840,000.00|
|2||I-REAP Component Head||1||March – December 2019 (10 months)||PhP 84,000.00||PhP 840,000.00|
|3||Business Development Officer||2||March – December 2019 (10 months)||PhP 54,000.00||PhP 1,080,000.00|
|4||Enterprise Development and Marketing Specialist||1||March – December 2019 (10 months)||PhP 60,000.00||PhP 600,000.00|
|5||Project Development Associate||1||March – December 2019 (10 months)||PhP 36,000.00||PhP 360,000.00|
A set of Terms of Reference (TOR) is provided below:
TOR (IPLAN Component Head). (1)
TOR (Enterprise Dev’t and Marketing Specialist).
TOR (Business Development Officer).
- Bidding procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the World Bank Guidelines and taking into consideration the related provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under IBRD loans and IDA credits. The individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011.
- Interested proponents shall submit their Letter of Expression of Interest and one (1) copy of Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents, if necessary, and shall be placed in a sealed envelope marked:
Hiring of Consulting Services for PSO South Luzon (Luzon B)
Solicitation No.: SIC-001-2019
PRAS No.: 2019-003
Position: (Please indicate Desired Position)
- Expressions of Interest (EOI) must be delivered at the address below not later than 9:00 AM of 29 January 2019 ; Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP)
Project Support Office (PSO) South Luzon (Luzon B)
Special Bids and Awards Committee (SBAC) Secretariat, 2nd Floor, ITCAF Building, Department of Agriculture Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City
- If you have any question or concern, you may contact us at 928-8741 Loc. 2570 or visit us at Luzon B PRDP Procurement Unit from 8:00AM to 5:00PM Monday to Friday at the PRDP PSO South Luzon Procurement Unit Office, 2nd Floor, ITCAF Building, Department of Agriculture Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City
- The Department of Agriculture reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, and to annul the Selection of Individual Consultants (SIC) process or reject all EOIs at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/bidders.