Hiring of Individual Consultant/Technical Staff for PRDP-NPCO
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant)
Solicitation No. SIC-001-2021
PRAS 2020-179 Estimated Project Cost: PhP 3,888,000.00
PRAS 2020-181 Estimated Project Cost: PhP 396,000.00
PRAS 2020-183 Estimated Project Cost: PhP 360,000.00
PRAS 2020-184 Estimated Project Cost: PhP 648,000.00
1. The Government of the Philippines has received a loan (Loan no. 8421-PH & 8816-PH ) from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments for the cost of Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant) / Technical Assistance (TA).
2. The Department of Agriculture hereinafter referred to as the “End-User” now requests you to submit Expression of Interest for the HIRING OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT namely:
|Position Title||No. of person to be hired||Duration of Contract (approx.)
Renewal/Rehiring of Contract shall be based on performance evaluation & Availability of Funds
|Office of the National Deputy Project Director (ONDPD)|
|PRAS no. 2020-184|
|1||Administrative Officer I||1||January – June, 2021
|PRAS No. 2020-179|
January – June, 2021
|3||Management Information Specialist||1||66,000.00||396,000.00|
|4||Monitoring & Evaluation Officer||1||60,000.00||3,000.00|
|6||GIS Specialist (Programmer)||1||66,000.00||396,000.00|
|7||Alternate Admin Unit Head||1||84,000.00||504,000.00|
|PRAS No. 2020-181|
|8||Enterprise Development & Marketing Specialist||1||January – June, 2021
|PRAS No. 2020-183|
|9||Planning Officer||1||January – June, 2021
3. A set of Terms of Reference (TORs) is provided in Attachment 1
TOR_GGU_GIS_Specialist_2020_Programmer.docx 1 TOR_GGU_GIS_Specialist_2020.docx revised TOR-MIS Specialist (NPCO) (NPAB Nov 2020) (1) Info Specialist_112918 Alternate Administrative Unit Head 4. NPCO M&E Officer TOR TOR AO I-NPCO-OPD-version 14nov2018-updated Revised IREAP TOR EDMS Planning Officer_NPCO_4
4. Bidding procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the World Bank Guidelines and taking into consideration the related provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under IBRD loans and IDA credits. The individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, January 2011.
5. Interested proponents shall submit their Letter of Expression of Interest, one (1) copy of Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents (if necessary) via email at email@example.com or through a sealed envelope with signature affix on the flap and marked;
HIRING OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES (INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT)
Solicitation No.: SIC-001-2021
PRAS No.: (Assigned PRAS No.)
Position: (Position desired)
Sealed application can be delivered at Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP)National Project Coordination Office (NPCO) Special Bids and Awards Committee (SBAC) Secretariat4th Floor, New DA Building, Department of Agriculture Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City.
The deadline for submission of application/ Expression of Interest & Curriculum Vitae is not later than 20 January 2021 at 4:00 PM
7. If you have any question or concern, you may contact us at 928-8751 Loc. 2878/2877 or visit us at NPCO
PRDP Procurement Unit from 8:00AM to 5:00PM Monday to Friday at the PRDP Procurement Unit Office, 4/F New DA Building, DA Compound Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City.
8. The Department of Agriculture reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, and to annul the Selection of Individual Consultants (SIC) process or reject all EOIs at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/bidders.
ENGR. CRISTY CECILIA P. POLIDO
Vice-Chairperson, Special Bids and Awards Committee