Procurement of Food (Closing Date: November 2, 2020 @ 5:00 PM)
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
Solicitation No. PSO-VIS-GSS-009-20
EPC: Php 121,000.00
1. The Government of the Philippines has received a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payment for the cost of the Technical Assistance (TA).
2. The PRDP-PSO Visayas, hereunder referred to as the End User, now requests interested suppliers to submit Quotation of Prices for the Food for the 11th World Bank Implementation Support Mission to PRDP for the Visayas Cluster on November 16-December 3, 2020.
45 pax November 16 (PM Snacks)
45 pax November 18 (PM Snacks)
40 pax November 20 (PM Snacks)
40 pax November 23-25 (PM Snacks)
45 pax November 26 (Full-day Meal)
40 pax November 27 (PM Snacks)
45 pax December 3 (PM Snacks)
3. Quotation of Prices must be “SEALED” and delivered at the address below not later than 5:00 P.M. of November 2, 2020.
PRDP Project Support Office (PSO) Visayas Cluster
2nd Floor, Iloilo Sports Complex
Magsaysay Village, Lapaz, Iloilo City
4. Quotation of Prices can also be emailed at firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5:00 P.M. of November 2, 2020.
5. Please take note to attach the following supporting documents (photocopy is acceptable) when you pass/email your Quotation of Prices:
*Business Permit (Updated/Latest)
*PhilGEPS Registration Certificate
*Certificate of Registration (BIR Tin)
*Duly filled up and notarized Affidavit of Bidder (pls. see attached in “Associated Components” link)
ENGR. JOSE ALBERT A. BARROGO
Deputy Project Director
PRDP-PSO Visayas Cluster