|REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)Solicitation no. SH – 006 – 16
The Department of Agriculture – Philippine Rural Development Project (DA-PRDP), invites interested suppliers to submit quotations/proposals for the hereunder requirement:
PRAS no. 0018 – N – 2016
SUPPLY AND DELIVERY OF INTERNET/LAN CONNECTION
1. Wireless Access Point
Quantity: 5 units
Unit price: 3,000.00
Sub Total: 15,000.00
2. UTP CAT5e (Ethernet Cable)
Quantity: 2 boxes
Unit price: 7,500.00
Sub Total: 15,000.00
Quantity: 100 pieces
Unit price: 8.00
Sub Total: 800.00
4. USB Wire/LRSS Adapter
Quantity: 50 pieces
Unit price: 500.00
Sub Total: 25,000.00
Grand total price: Php55,800.00
1. Bidders are required to read the instructions and fill all the blanks properly.
2. Prospective Bidders/Suppliers may submit their own canvass form in accomplishing their bid proposals/quotations provided that the PRDP SBAC’s official canvass form shall be filled up (with the offered brand, unit price and total price), signed properly and attached together with the Bidder’s/Supplier’s own canvass form. (Please write legibly.)
3. Any specifications other than those required/stated in this form shall not be considered in the evaluation of bids.
4. Quotation/s must include all kinds of taxes for the item(s)/services listed hereunder, including delivery charges.
5. Always indicate the brand name/model of the offered item(s) or product(s).
6. Price quotation(s) submitted shall be valid THIRTY (30) days from the deadline of submission of quotations.
7. Terms of Payment within – Thirty (30) days from delivery of item/s.
8. Quotation(s) / Proposal(s) shall be submitted to the Office of the PRDP SBAC Secretariat, at the 2nd Floor, ITCAF Building, Department of Agriculture, Office of the Secretary, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City.
9. Only sealed canvasses shall be accepted.
10. The bidder is required to affix his/her signature, across the flap of the sealed envelope.
11. Awarding shall be done by LOT.
12. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF BIDS: January 19, 2016, 05:00 pm.
13. Validity of stocks: 60 days
14. Delivery Period: Seven (7) days upon receipt of approved Purchase Order / Work Order
15. Mandatory Requirements:
a) Copy of Valid Business Permit or its equivalent
b) BIR Certificate of Registration
c) PhilGEPS Certificate of Registration
The proposal shall be accompanied by the aforementioned documents, otherwise, non-submission of which shall result to automatic disqualification of proposal.
The Department of Agriculture assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of the quotation.
Interested Suppliers must download the attached document. Here’s the procedure on how to download the attached document.
1. To order the Associated Component of this bid notice, please click the “Order” link.
2. Upon clicking the Order link, the Order Basket page will be displayed. To proceed the ordering of the document in the Order Basket page, click the “Continue” button.
3. The system will display the Order Confirmation page. To confirm the order, click the “Submit” button.
4. The Order Summary page will be displayed. To view or download the Associated Documents, click the Document Hyperlink under the Item column.
5. To return to the Bid Notice Abstract page, click the “Done” button
Interested Suppliers must download the attached documents from the PhilGEPS Bid Notice Abstract page.