RPCO 7 Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultants) Hiring of One (1) Project Development Associate for Finance Unit (Closing Date: March 24, 2017 @ 5:00 pm) [RPCO-7-SIC-012-17]
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant)
Solicitation No. RPCO-7-SIC-012-17
EPC: Php 30,000.00/month
1.The Government of the Philippines has been granted a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Program (PRDP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payment for the cost of hiring an PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE FOR FINANCE UNIT.
2.The PRDPRPCO 7, hereunder referred to as the End User, now request interested applicants to submit Expressions of interest for the HIRING OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT namely:
ITEM DESCRIPTION (PRDP3011): PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE FOR FINANCE UNIT.
QUANTITY/UNIT: 1 manmonth
UNIT PRICE Php: 30,000.00/month
3. TERMS OF REFERENCE (TOR) for PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE FOR FINANCE UNIT.
JOB DESCRIPTION / DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Prepares monthly, quarterly and annually financial reports and other reports as requested by PSO and COA
2. Review vouchers and all source documents for preparation of journal entries in E-NGAS system
3. Prepares remittances to BIR and remits the same;
4. Prepares List of Due and Demandable Accounts Payable Advise to Debit Account (LDDAP-ADA) for approved financial claims;
5. Prepares monthly Bank Reconciliation Statements (BRS);
6. Controls cash allocations;
7. Assists in the monitoring of Disbursements of RPCO 7;
8. Assists in the monitoring and the maintenance of records of Fund Release to PSO
9. Monitors liquidations of Cash Advances of officials and PRDP Staff;
10. Prepares and facilitates incentives/honorarium of organic staff of RPCO 7 and RPAB Members; and
11. Segregate paid vouchers for submission to COA
12. Index all payments of RPCO7
13. Performs other functions as may be directed by supervisor.
A. Education/Skills and Experience
1. Must have a degree in public administration, business administration, organizational development, public finance management or related fields;
2. He/she must have at least two (2) years relevant work experience
3. He/she must have knowledge of the accounting policies and procedures of the Government of the Philippines, multilateral financial institutions (e.g., World Bank) as well as of the institutional, technical and commercial aspects of accounting. Experience in WB-assisted projects is an advantage;
4. Willing to render overtime services if necessary; and
5. Can work independently with less supervision.
JOB LOCATION: Regional Project Coordination Office 7, Mandaue City
4. Bidding procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the World Bank Guidelines and taking into consideration the rated provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under the IBRD loans and IDA credits. The individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, May 2011.
5. All Expressions of Interest (EOIs) together with Curriculum Vitae and all necessary documents must be delivered in hard copies placed in a sealed enveloped marked: ”HIRING OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES (INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANTS)” SOLICITATION NO. RPCO-7-SIC-012-17.
6. Expression of Interest (EOI) must be delivered at the address below not later than 5: 00 P.M. of March 24, 2017. SBAC Secretariat Office Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No.7 DA¬RFO 7 Complex, Highway Maguikay, Mandaue City.
7. The PRDPRPCO 7 reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the selection of Individual Consultants (SIC) process of reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/bidders.
MARINA T. HERMOSO
Special Bids and Awards Committee