HIRING OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES (INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT) – PSO Procurement Head
Date Published: June 14, 2019
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultancy)
Solicitation No. SIC-81-06-2019
EPC: Php 468,000.00
- The Government of the Philippines has received a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments for the cost of Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant) / Technical Assistance (TA).
- The Department of Agriculture hereinafter referred to as the “End-User” now requests you to submit Expression of Interest for the HIRING OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT namely:
- A set of Terms of references (TORs) are provided in Attachment 1.
- Bidding procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the World Bank Guidelines and taking into consideration the related provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under IBRD loans and IDA credits. The individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, May 2011.
- All Expressions of lnterest (EOls) together with Curriculum Vitae and all necessary documents must be delivered in hard copies placed in a sealed envelope marked
“HIRING OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES (INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT)
SOLICITATION NO. SIC-81-06-2019
Position: Procurement Head”
- Expressions of Interest (EOI) must be addressed to Director Crispulo G. Bautista, Jr., Regional Director, and to be delivered at the address below not later than 20th day of June 2019 at 10:00am.
- Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office – 3, BAC – PRDP – Secretariat
Capitol Compound, Sto. Nino, City of San Fernando, Pampanga
- The Department of Agriculture reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, and to annul the Selection of Individual Consultants (SIC) process or reject all EOIs at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/bidders.