PRDP-MIN PSO is currently looking for ONE (1) ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Scope of Work
Administrative Assistant REOI Admin Assistant
The Administrative Assistant will be supporting the component in the delivery of specified milestones of PRDP under Administrative Unit. He/She will be stationed in the Project Support Office (PSO) based in Davao City. He/She will be directly under the supervision of the Administrative Unit Head who will likewise be reporting to the Project Director of Mindanao in close coordination with the Deputy Project Director.
Specifically, the tasks of the Administrative Assistant will include but not limited to the following:
• Prepares correspondences/memoranda and official communications of the Admin Unit;
• Assists in the preparation of vouchers of the Admin Unit;
• Establishes and maintains the e-filing system of documents and all the incoming and outgoing official communications and correspondences;
• Prepares and consolidates various documents needed in the processing of purchases in the Admin Unit;
• Schedules and arranges activities as indicated in the work plan of the unit;
• Operates other office equipment but not limited to photocopying machine, fax machine, and etc.;
• Provides secretarial support to the Admin Unit;
• Prepares various trainings designs, reports and other documents in relation to PRDP implementation;
• Prepares and consolidates various documents needed in processing the training-related claims of creditors;
• Assists in the preparation of vehicle trip tickets as instructed;
• Keeps records of Monthly Workshop/Seminar and other Admin-related activities;
• Monitors and records documents submitted by all units;
• Checks and reviews DTR/AR entries and supporting documents;
• Maintains the 201 files of personnel including the updates in ledgers of the service records of all staff; and,
• Performs other duties as may be assigned by the Admin Head or Admin Officer.
• Preferably a graduate of any Bachelor’s Degree.
• Minimum of two (2) year of relevant experience; and,
• Preferably has an experience working with Foreign Assisted Projects (PAFs).
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
• Knowledgeable and has experience in administrative works;
• Possesses good communication skills (oral and written);
• Knowledgeable in records management is an advantage; and,
• Computer literate (MS Office, Excel and Powerpoint).
Has the ability to:
• Understand and carry out oral and written instructions;
• Maintain daily records of the unit’s operation; and,
• Establish, maintain and foster positive and harmonious working relationships with colleagues in the course of work.
The Administrative Assistant will be directly reporting to the PSO Administrative Unit Head while ensures close coordination with the I-BUILD, I-REAP & I-PLAN Components and other units.
Only applications received on or before December 15, 2014 at 10:00 AM will be considered. Short-listed applicants will be contacted for the schedule of written examination and interview.
Please submit Application letter with 2×2 picture, Comprehensive CV, Certificate of Previous Employment, Certified True Copy of School Transcript of Record to the address below or email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Kindly indicate the position that the applicants are applying for as the subject.
LEALYN A. RAMOS, Project Director
PHILIPPINE RURAL DEVELOPMENT PROJECT
Project Support Office-Mindanao
1/4 Flr Alavarez Building, Mamay Road, Lanang Davao City
Tel. No.: (082) 235-8664
Fax No.: (082) 235-8665