REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
1. Bidders are required to read the instructions and fill all the blanks properly. Please write legibly.
2. Bidders/Suppliers may submit alternate offer provided that the DA-PRDP SBAC’s official canvass form shall be filled out with the offered brand, unit price, and total price, signed properly, and attached together with the Bidder’s/Supplier’s own canvass form. Non-compliance of the above-items shall result to the automatic disqualification of proposal.
3. Specifications here in provided are the minimum requirements of the DA-PRDP. Hence a bidder must not offer lower specifications than required.
4. Quotation(s) must include all kinds of taxes for the item(s)/services listed here under, including delivery charges.
5. Price quotation(s) submitted shall be valid for a period of THIRTY (30) days reckoned from the deadline for submission of quotations.
6. Cash Basis shall not be accepted. Terms of Payment: within–Thirty (30) days from delivery of item/s to be deposited to your company’s/firm’s Bank Account.
7. Quotation(s)/Proposal(s) shall be submitted by the End-user of the PRDP NPCO or the Supplier to the Office of the PRDP NPCO Procurement Unit/SBAC Secretariat, at the 4th Floor, New DA Building, DA Compound, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City.
8. Only sealed canvasses shall be considered by the SBAC.
9. The bidders shall reflect the following information on the envelope:
a) Solicitation No.
b) PRAS No.
c) Name of Company/firm and its business address
d) Telephone Number
The SBAC shall not be responsible on the pre-emptive /premature opening of the proposal.
10. The bidder is required to affix his/her signature over printed name, across the flap of the sealed envelope. Non-compliance of which shall result to the automatic disqualification of proposal.
11. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF BIDS: June _13_, 2017 at 3:00 PM.
12. Delivery Period/Effectivity Period: On the Day of the Activity
13. Availability of Stocks: 60 days, reckoned from Instruction no.12.
14. Place of Delivery: Department of Agriculture PRDP-NPCO, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City
“14. Mandatory Requirements:
a) Copies of Valid Business Permit or its equivalent
b) BIR Certificate of Registration
c) PhilGEPS Certificate of Registration
The proposal shall be accompanied by the aforementioned documents, otherwise, non-submission of which shall result to automatic disqualification of proposal.
PRAS No. 0200- 2017 EPC:Php80,000.00
End-User: PRDP NPCO
Solicitation No. SH-0100-17
“PROJECT: Food Provision for the Orientation on the PRDP Financial and Procurement Processes (June 15-16, 2017)
100 pax AM Snack-100.00 20,000.00
100 pax Lunch-200.00 40,000.00
100 pax PM Snack-100.00 20,000.00
Date Needed: June 15-16, 2017
Grand Total 80,000.00