Food during the conduct of PSO Visayas I-REAP Coordination Meeting and Planning Workshop (Closing Date: May 17,2021 @ 5:00 PM)
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
Solicitation No. PSO-VIS-GSS-007-21
EPC: Php 249,600.00
1. The Government of the Philippines has received a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payment for the cost of the Technical Assistance (TA).
2. The PRDP-PSO Visayas, hereunder referred to as the End User, now requests interested suppliers to submit Quotation of Prices for the Food during the conduct of PSO Visayas I-REAP Coordination Meeting and Planning Workshop on May 24-June 9, 2021 at PSO Visayas Office, Iloilo City.
52 pax May 24, 2021 (Full-day Meal)
52 pax May 25, 2021 (PM Snacks)
52 pax May 28, 2021 (Full-day Meal)
52 pax May 31, 2021 (PM Snacks)
52 pax June 1, 2021 (PM Snacks)
52 pax June 2, 2021 (PM Snacks)
52 pax June 3, 2021 (Full-day Meal)
52 pax June 4, 2021 (PM Snacks)
52 pax June 9, 2021 (PM Snacks)
3. Quotation of Prices must be “SEALED” and delivered at the address below not later than 5:00 P.M. of May 17, 2021.
PRDP Project Support Office (PSO) Visayas Cluster
2nd Floor, Iloilo Sports Complex
Magsaysay Village, Lapaz, Iloilo City
4. Quotation of Prices can also be emailed at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5:00 P.M. of May 17, 2021.
5. Please take note to attach the following supporting documents (photocopy is acceptable) when you pass/email your Quotation of Prices:
*Business Permit (Updated/Latest)
*PhilGEPS Registration Certificate
*Certificate of Registration (BIR Tin)
*Duly filled up and notarized Affidavit of Bidder (pls. see attached in “Associated Components” link)
ENGR. JOSE ALBERT A. BARROGO
Deputy Project Director
PRDP-PSO Visayas Cluster