Scuba Diving Training GEF-NRM Unit Activity November 24-27, 2021 in Guimaras (Closing Date: November 10, 2021 @ 5:00 PM)
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
Solicitation No. PSO-VIS-GSS-026-21
EPC: Php 150,000.00
1. The Government of the Philippines has received a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payment for the cost of the Technical Assistance (TA).
2. The PRDP-PSO Visayas, hereunder referred to as the End User, now requests interested suppliers to submit Quotation of Prices for the Scuba Diving Training during the conduct of Retooling of Guimaras Strait MPA Local Monitoring Teams on Coastal Resource Ecological Assessment (REA) Methodologies in Guimaras on November 24-27, 2021.
All in SCUBA Diving Training
Inclusive of certification fee, instructor’s fee, DM/dive guide fee, gear rental, tank refill, boat rental, environmental fee, dive fee, entrance fee with food and accommodation
3. Quotation of Prices must be “SEALED” and delivered at the address below not later than 5:00 P.M. of November 10, 2021.
Department of Agriculture
Philippine Rural Development Project
Project Support Office (PSO) Visayas Cluster
2nd Floor, Iloilo Sports Complex
Magsaysay Village, Lapaz, Iloilo City
4. Quotation of Prices can also be emailed at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 5:00 P.M. of November 10, 2021.
5. Please take note to attach the following supporting documents (photocopy is acceptable) when you pass/email your Quotation of Prices:
*Business Permit (Updated/Latest)
*PhilGEPS Registration Certificate
*Certificate of Registration (BIR Tin)
*Duly filled up and notarized Affidavit of Bidder (pls. see attached in “Associated Components” link)
ENGR. JOSE ALBERT A. BARROGO
Deputy Project Director
PRDP-PSO Visayas Cluster