PRDP-PSO-NCB-GOODS-001-2016 – Supply and Delivery of Six (6) units Pick-Up Truck, Double Cab, 4×4, DED for Philippine Rural Development Project-Mindanao Cluster
Philippine Rural Development Project
Loan No. 8421-PH
Supply and Delivery of Six (6) units Pick-Up Truck, Double Cab, 4×4, DED for Philippine Rural Development Project-Mindanao Cluster
IFB No. NCB-GOODS-001-2016
September 8, 2016
- The Government of the Philippines (GOP) has received a Loan from the World Bank toward the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this Loan to payments under the contract for Supply and Delivery of six (6) units Pick-Up Truck, Double Cab, 4×4, DED for Philippine Rural Development Project.
- The Department of Agriculture now invites bids for Supply and Delivery of six (6) units Pick-Up Truck, Double Cab, 4×4, DED for Philippine Rural Development Project. Delivery of the Goods is required within Ninety (90) calendar days from receipt of Notice to Proceed. Bidders should have completed, within the last five (5) years from the date of submission and receipt of bids, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
- Bidding will be conducted in accordance with relevant procedures for open competitive bidding as specified in the Implementing Rules and Regulations (IRR) of Republic Act (RA) 9184, otherwise known as the “Government Procurement Reform Act”, with some amendments, as stated in these Bidding Documents and is open to all Bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the applicable procurement guidelines of the World Bank. The contract shall be awarded to the Lowest Calculated Responsive Bidder (LCRB) as determined during post-qualification. The total Estimated Project Cost (EPC) is Nine Million Pesos Only (P9,000,000.00).
Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Procurement Unit/BAC Secretariat, 1st Floor, Alvarez Building, Ruby St., Angliongto Sr. Avenue, Mamay Road, Lanang, Davao City and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below during office hours 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders starting September 8, 2016-October 7, 2016 from the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (Php5,000.00).
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the PRDP website http://prdp.da.gov.ph/, provided that Bidders shall pay the nonrefundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
- The Philippine Rural Development Project-Mindanao Cluster will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on September 26, 2016 10:00 A.M. at PRDP Conference Room,1st Floor, Alvarez Building, Ruby St., Angliongto Sr. Avenue, Mamay Road, Lanang, Davao City which shall be open to all interested parties.
- Bids must be delivered to Procurement Unit/BAC Secretariat, 1st Floor, Alvarez Building, Ruby St., Angliongto Sr. Avenue, Mamay Road, Lanang, Davao City, on or before October 10, 2016, 2:00 P.M. Late bids shall not be accepted. Opening of bids will immediately follow in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the same address above. All Bids must be accompanied by a bid declaring security or bid security in the amount of P180,000.00 in the form of Cash or Certified/Manager’s check or Bank Guarantee or Irrevocable Letter of Credit issued by a universal or commercial Bank.
- Bidders shall warrant that all items to be delivered are new, branded and free from any defects.
- The Department of Agriculture – Philippine Rural Development Project reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
- For further information, please refer to:
Procurement Unit/ BAC Secretariat
1st Floor, Alvarez Building, Ruby St.,
Angliongto Sr. Avenue, Mamay Road,
Lanang, Davao City
Telephone Nos. (082) 235-8664 local 112