RPCO 7 Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultants) Hiring of One (1) Business Development Officer (Organizational Management) for I-REAP Component (Closing Date: February 23, 2017 @ 5:00 pm) [RPCO-7-SIC-003-17]
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant)
Solicitation No. RPCO-7-SIC-003-17
EPC: Php 48,000.00/month
1.The Government of the Philippines has been granted a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Program (PRDP) and intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payment for the cost of hiring an BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT) FOR I-REAP COMPONENT.
2.The PRDPRPCO 7, hereunder referred to as the End User, now request interested applicants to submit Expressions of interest for the HIRING OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT namely:
ITEM DESCRIPTION (PRDP3888): BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT) FOR I-REAP COMPONENT
QUANTITY/UNIT: 1 manmonth
UNIT PRICE Php: 48,000.00/month
3. TERMS OF REFERENCE (TOR) for BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT OFFICER (ORGANIZATIONAL MANAGEMENT) FOR I-REAP COMPONENT
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Identify together with the LGU and the PG the appropriate organizational and business structure for the enterprise;
2. Assist in preparing the organizational and management plan for the enterprise including the required operations and administrative staff with corresponding job descriptions, qualifications and remunerations;
3. Identify the business capability requirements of the proponent groups including the operations and management staff;
4. For GEF areas, facilitate organization of farmers and fisherfolk;
5. Link with concerned DA agencies i.e. ATI and other government agencies i.e. CDA, DOLE, DTI for the provision of capability building or training to proponent groups and its members;
6. Ensure compliance of enterprise to labor law and occupational safety;
7. Assist the LGU and the PG in complying the comments and recommendations of the business plan reviewers;
8. Assist the Component Head in the validation and selection of proponent groups and enterprise business model;
9. Perform other duties that may be required from time to time.
1. At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Agriculture, Agribusiness, Agricultural Economics, Business Administration and other related fields;
1. At least two (2) years’ experience in any or combination of the following: organizational diagnosis, strategic planning, and community organizing.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES:
1. Considerable knowledge in business procedures including business financing, human resources, IT, operations and sales and marketing financing options for business start-ups and business expansions;
2. Analytical and operational knowledge of agribusiness;
3. Strong personal skills;
4. Ability to communicate effectively in oral and in writing, can work independently and as part of the team, and work effectively with co-workers, partner agencies and the private sector;
5. Advanced proficiency in MS Word, Excel and Power Point.
JOB LOCATION: Regional Project Coordination Office 7, Mandaue City
4. Bidding procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the World Bank Guidelines and taking into consideration the rated provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under the IBRD loans and IDA credits. The individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, May 2011.
5. All Expressions of Interest (EOIs) together with Curriculum Vitae and all necessary documents must be delivered in hard copies placed in a sealed enveloped marked: ”HIRING OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES (INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANTS)” SOLICITATION NO. RPCO-7-SIC-003-17.
6. Expression of Interest (EOI) must be delivered at the address below not later than 5: 00 P.M. of February 23, 2017. SBAC Secretariat Office Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office No.7 DA¬RFO 7 Complex, Highway Maguikay, Mandaue City.
7. The PRDPRPCO 7 reserves the right to accept or reject any bid and to annul the selection of Individual Consultants (SIC) process of reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/bidders.
MARINA T. HERMOSO
Special Bids and Awards Committee