HIRING OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES (INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT) – RPCO1 Admin Assistant
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultancy)
Solicitation No. SIC-105-2020-PRDP-RPCO1
EPC: Php 36,000.00
- The Government of the Philippines has received a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments for the cost of Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant) / Technical Assistance (TA).
- The Department of Agriculture hereinafter referred to as the “End-User” now requests you to submit Expression of Interest for the consulting services of one (1) Administrative Assistant to be rendered at PRDP RPCO1 I-SUPPORT, and all details are as follows:
- A set of Terms of Reference (TOR) will be provided upon request from the PRDP-RPCO1 Procurement Unit or from the address given below.
- Bidding procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the World Bank Guidelines and taking into consideration the related provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under IBRD loans and IDA credits. The individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, May 2011.
- All Expressions of lnterest (EOls) together with Curriculum Vitae and all necessary documents must be delivered in hard copies placed in a sealed envelope marked:
- “HIRING OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES (INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT) SOLICITATION NO. SIC-105-2020-PRDP-RPCO1”
- Expressions of Interest (EOl) must be delivered at the address below not later than 9:00 AM of November 16, 2020.
Department of Agriculture Regional Field Office – 1,
BAC – Secretariat
Aguila Road, Sevilla, City of San Fernando, La Union
- The Department of Agriculture reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, and to annul the Selection of Individual Consultants (SIC) process or reject all EOIs at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/bidders.