PSO LUZON A – HIRING OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT FOR THE CONDUCT OF PRDP-PSO SHORT TERM EXPERT CONSULTANT ON REGIONAL VALUE CHAIN ANALYSIS OF HIGHLAND VEGETABLE
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultancy)
Solicitation No. SIC. 70-02-2017
EPC: Php 350,000.00
1. The Government of the Philippines has received a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and intends to apply of the proceeds of this loan to payment for the cost of the Technical Assistance (TA).
2. The Department of Agriculture hereinafter referred to as the “End-User” now requests you to submit Expression of Interest for the HIRING OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT namely:
PRDP-PSO Short Term Expert Consultant on Regional Value Chain Analysis of Highland Vegetable
Duration: 4 months
3. Bidding procedures will be conducted in accordance with provisions of the World Bank Guidelines in the Procurement under IBRD loans and IDA credits. The individual consultants will be selected in accordance with procedure set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, May 2011.
4. All expression of Interest (EOIs) together with Curriculum Vitae and all necessary documents must be delivered in hard copies places in a sealed envelopes marked
HIRING OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES
(SOLICITATION No. SIC-70-02-2017)
5. Expression of Interest (EOI) must be delivered at the address below not later than March 21, 2017 at 10:00 o’clock in the morning.
Department of Agriculture
Regional Field Office 03
Capitol Compound, Sto. Nino
City of San Fernando Pampanga
6. The Department of Agriculture reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, and to annul the Selection of Individual Consultants (SIC) process or reject all EOIs at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/bidders.
DR. EDUARDO L. LAPUZ, JR.
Vice Chairperson, Bids and Awards Committee