Construction of Pangil Potable Water System
Construction of Pangil Potable Water System
Identification No. PRDP-IB-R04A-LAG-004-PAN-004-2017-AF
Loan No. 8816-PH
May 6, 2019
1. The Government of the Philippines (GoP) has received a Loan from the World Bank towards the cost of Philippine Rural Development Project and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this Loan to payments under the contract for the Construction of Pangil Potable Water System/PRDP-IB-R04A-LAG-004-PAN-004-2017-AF.
2. The Municipal Government of Pangil, Laguna, implementing partner of the Department of Agriculture, now invites bids for the above subprojects. Completion of the Works required by 330 Calendar days. Bidders should have completed, within the last five (5) years, a contract similar to the Project. The description of an eligible bidder is contained in the Bidding Documents, particularly, in Section II. Instructions to Bidders.
3. Bidding will be conducted in accordance with relevant procedures for open competitive bidding as specified in the IRR of RA 9184, with some amendments, as stated in these bidding documents and is open to all bidders from eligible source countries as defined in the applicable procurement guidelines of the World Bank. The contract shall be awarded to the Lowest Calculated Responsive Bidder (LCRB) who was determined as such during post-qualification. The Estimated Project Cost for this project is Fifty-One Million Eight Hundred Twenty-One Thousand Pesos (PhP51,821,000.00).
4. Interested bidders may obtain further information from the Bids and Awards Committee of the Municipality of Pangil, Laguna and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below and also at the PRDP Regional Project Coordination Office CALABARZON at Department of Agriculture, Regional Field Office IV-A, RMIC Bldg., BPI Compound, Visayas Avenue, Diliman, Quezon City and/or at PRDP South Luzon Project Support Office at 2nd Floor ITCAF Building, Department of Agriculture Compound, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City from 8:30am to 5:00 pm, Mondays to Fridays.
5. A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested Bidders starting May 6, 2019 from the address below, PRDP RPCO IV-A or PRDP PSO Luzon B and upon payment or depositing to the Municipality of Pangil, Laguna LANDBANK-Siniloan, Laguna Branch Current Account Number 3182-1000-39 a non-refundable fee for the bidding documents in the amount of Five Thousand Pesos (PhP5,000.00). The LGU’s Treasurer official receipt or the bank teller’s validated deposit slip serves as your proof of payment.
It may also be downloaded free of charge from the website of the Philippine Government Electronic Procurement System (PhilGEPS) and the PRDP website (prdp.da.gov.ph) provided that bidders shall pay to the LGU’s Treasurer or deposit to the LGU’s bank account the non-refundable fee for the Bidding Documents not later than the submission of their bids.
AS part of the transparency measures being instituted by Department of Agriculture (DA), all potential contractors who will be awarded contract under the project shall be required to be undergone geotagging training provided by the PRDP Project Support Office.
6. The Municipal Government of Pangil, Laguna will hold a Pre-Bid Conference on May 23, 2019 at 10:00 A.M. at the Municipal Library, Pangil, Laguna which shall be open to all interested parties.
7. Bids must be duly received by the BAC Secretariat at the address below on or before June 5, 2019 at 10:00 A.M. All bids must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration.
Bids will be opened on June 5, 2019 at 10:00 A.M. at the Municipal Library, Pangil, Laguna Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend at the address below. Late bids shall not be accepted
8. The Municipal Government of Pangil, Laguna reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, to annul the bidding process, and to reject all bids at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder or bidders.
9. For further information, please refer to:
RAYMUND M. DIAZ
Bids and Awards Committee
Municipal Hall, Pangil Laguna
Tel no. (049) 557 3139/(049) 557 3118
______________SGD.______________ [Signature of the BAC Chairperson or the Authorized Representative of the BAC Chairperson]
Kindly Click or go to this link or url to view the plans and drawings
Kindly Click or go to this link or url to view the PBD (Philippine Bidding Documents)