SH-071-16 (PRDP Luzon B) Photocopier Rental
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION (RFQ)
Solicitation no. SH – 071-16
The Department of Agriculture – Philippine Rural Development Project (DA-PRDP), invites interested suppliers to submit quotations/proposals for the hereunder requirement:
PRAS no. 0115-N-2016
Engine Speed: 60 copies/print per minute output
With Standard network printing and scanning features
with built-in Documentation feeder and duplexing unit
for back to back copying and printing
Finishing Modes: Offset, Group, Sort
Paper Capacity: Standard: 3,650 sheets, 600 x 600 dpi
(Dots Per Inch) resolution
Scan Once Print Many Function
Touch Screen LCD Interface
Multiple Copy: 1-9,999 Sheets
Copy Size: Up to 11 x 17 or A4 to A3
25% to 400% Reduction/Enlargement Function
Automatic Paper Selection
Automatic Magnification System
Automatic Exposure System
Digital Copier/Network Printer/Network Scanner
Fixed Monthly Rental (Vat inclusive)
With minimum Copy volume requirement
FREE SERVICE BENEFITS
No Huge Cash Outlay
Reliable Customer Service Officers who will visit
regularly and attend needs promptly
Fast and Efficient technical support from Highly Trained
Superior Copy Quality through Spot Check-ups
Continous Improvement of Rental System with model
upgrading or availment of back up unit, which ever is best
at No Extra Cost for more efficiency and productivity
2% Allowance on Gross copies for spoilage
Longer Service Hours, Field Service Department is open
Ample supply of consumables will maintain a two-month
supply of consumables
Assured Available of Spare Parts and Consumables
Quantity :2 units
Unit Cost : 7,000.00 x 4 months
Grand total price: Php 56,000.00
1. Bidders are required to read the instructions and fill all the blanks properly. Please write legibly.
2. Bidders / Suppliers may submit alternate offer provided that the DA – PRDP SBAC’s official canvass form shall be filled out (with the offered brand, unit price, and total price), signed properly, and attached together with the Bidder’s / Supplier’s own canvass form. Non-compliance of the above-items shall result to the automatic disqualification of proposal.
3. Specifications herein provided are the minimum requirements of the DA-PRDP. Hence a bidder must not offer lower specifications than required.
4. Quotation(s) must include all kinds of taxes for the item(s) / services listed hereunder, including delivery charges.
5. Price quotation(s) submitted shall be valid for a period of THIRTY (30) days reckoned from the deadline for submission of quotations.
6. Cash Basis shall not be accepted. Terms of Payment: within – Thirty (30) days from delivery of item/s to be deposited to your
company’s / firm’s Bank Account.
7. Quotation(s) / Proposal(s) shall be submitted by the End-user of the PRDP NPCO or PRDP PSO Luzon B or the Supplier to the Office of the PRDP NPCO Procurement Unit / SBAC Secretariat, at the 4th Floor, New DA Building, DA Compound, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City.
8. Only sealed canvasses shall be considered by the SBAC.
9. The bidders shall reflect the following information on the envelope:
a) Solicitation No.
b) PRAS No.
c) Name of Company / firm and its business address
d) Telephone Number
The SBAC shall not be responsible on the pre-emptive / premature opening of the proposal.
10. The bidder is required to affix his/her signature over printed name, across the flap of the sealed envelope. Non-compliance of which shall result to the automatic disqualification
11. Awarding shall be done by LOT.
12. DEADLINE FOR SUBMISSION OF BIDS: September 7, 2016 at 12:00NN.
13. Delivery Period / Effectivity Period: Seven (7) working days upon receipt of approved Purchase Order / Work Order.
14. Availability of Stocks: 60 days, reckoned from Instruction no.12.
15. Mandatory Requirements:
a) Copies of Valid Business Permit or its equivalent
b) BIR Certificate of Registration
c) PhilGEPS Certificate of Registration
The proposal shall be accompanied by the aforementioned documents, otherwise, non-submission of which shall result to automatic disqualification of proposal.
The Department of Agriculture assumes no responsibility whatsoever to compensate or indemnify bidders for any expenses incurred in the preparation of the quotation.
Interested Suppliers must download the attached document. Here’s the procedure on how to download the attached document.
1. To order the Associated Component of this bid notice, please click the “Order” link.
2. Upon clicking the Order link, the Order Basket page will be displayed. To proceed the ordering of the document in the Order Basket page, click the “Continue” button.
3. The system will display the Order Confirmation page. To confirm the order, click the “Submit” button.
4. The Order Summary page will be displayed. To view or download the Associated Documents, click the Document Hyperlink under the Item column.
5. To return to the Bid Notice Abstract page, click the “Done” button.