NPCO: Hiring of Individual Consultant: Project Development Associate (PDA) for the Procurement Unit (Closing date: November 6, 2014 @ 12:00 pm) [SIC-030-14]
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant)
Solicitation No. SIC-030-14
Estimated Project Cost: Php 210,000.00
1. The Government of the Philippines has received a loan from the World Bank towards the cost of the Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP) and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments for the cost of Hiring of Consultancy Services (Individual Consultant) / Technical Assistance (TA).
2. The Department of Agriculture hereinafter referred to as the “End-User” now requests you to submit Expression of Interest for the HIRING OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANT namely:
Item no. 1 – PROJECT DEVELOPMENT ASSOCIATE (PDA) for the Procurement Unit
(PRAS No. 0077-N)
Required number: 2 persons
Contract duration: 3 months
Salary per month: Php 35,000.00
Total cost: Php 210,000.00
3. A set of Terms of Reference (TOR) may be viewed & downloaded by clicking the “Order” link opposite the words “Associated Components” on the upper right portion of the PhilGEPS Bid Notice Abstract.
4. Bidding procedures will be conducted in accordance with the provisions of the World Bank Guidelines and taking into consideration the related provisions in the Project Loan Agreement and Guidelines in the Procurement under IBRD loans and IDA credits. The individual consultants will be selected in accordance with the procedure set out in the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants by World Bank Borrowers, May 2011.
5. Interested proponents shall submit their Expression of Interest and one (1) copy of Curriculum Vitae and supporting documents, if necessary, and shall be placed in a sealed envelope marked:
HIRING OF CONSULTANCY SERVICES (Individual Consultant)
Solicitation No.: SIC-030-14
PRAS No.: 0077 – N
Position: Project Development Associate (PDA) for the Procurement Unit
6. Expressions of Interest (EOI) must be delivered at the address below not later than
12:00 p.m. of November 6, 2014:
Philippine Rural Development Project (PRDP)
National Project Coordination Office (NPCO)
Special Bids and Awards Committee (SBAC) Secretariat
2nd floor, ITCAF Building
Department of Agriculture, Office of the Secretary
Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City
7. The Department of Agriculture reserves the right to accept or reject any bid, and to annul the Selection of Individual Consultants (SIC) process or reject all EOIs at any time prior to contract award, without thereby incurring any liability to the affected bidder/bidders.