Food, venue and accommodation for the Workshop on Enterprise Development Framework and Capability Building Program Modeling
REQUEST FOR QUOTATION
PRAS No. 2019-015
Please quote your government price/s including delivery charges, VAT or other applicable taxes, and other incidental expenses for the goods listed in Annex A. Also, furnish us with descriptive brochures, catalogues, literatures and/or samples, if applicable.
If you are the exclusive manufacturer, distributor or agent in the Philippines for the goods listed in Annex A please attach in your quotation a duly notarized certification to this effect.
Please accomplish and submit this form together with Annex A to the Office of the PRDP NPCO Procurement Unit/SBAC Secretariat, at the 4th Floor, New DA Building, DA Compound, Elliptical Road, Diliman, Quezon City or email at email@example.com on or before March 1, 2019 at 10:00AM. For clarifications, you may contact DA-PRDP Procurement Unit at telephone nos. (02) 928-8751 local 2877.
- Specifications here in provided are the minimum requirements of the DA-PRDP. Hence a bidder must not offer lower specifications than required.
- Bidders/Suppliers may submit alternate offer provided that the DA-PRDP SBAC’s official canvass form shall be filled out with the the offered brand/model (if applicable), unit price, and total price, signed properly, and attached together with the Bidder’s/Supplier’s own canvass form.
- Award shall be made on per: Total Quoted
- Quotation validity shall not be less than: thirty (30) days
- Terms of Delivery: March 27-29, 2019
- Place of Delivery: NCR
- Terms of Payment: within 45 days after the conduct of activity
- Liquidated Damages/Penalty: (1/10) of one percent for everyday of delay shall be imposed
- In case of discrepancy between unit cost and total cost, unit cost shall prevail.
- Mandatory Requirements for above Php50,000 Estimated Project Cost (EPC):
a) Mayor’s Permit
b) BIR Certificate of Registration
c) PhilGEPS Certificate of Registration/ Printable PhilGEPS Membership Account
Failure to attach mandatory requirements could be basis for non – compliance